My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that makes me a valuable employee.
Having studied International Business, I am now ready to combine the theoretical knowledge and experience obtained in the UK, to an established company based abroad.
My CV is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments.
A confident and motivated marketing executive with over a year experience in marketing & PR, developed a responsible and professional approach to any tasks undertaken, remaining client-focused with attention to detail of their set expectations. Who is looking continue a marketing career, ready to combine the knowledge obtained through studies and previous experiences to commit your organisation.
Qualifications & Education
• BA (Hons) International Business, Kingston University, Surrey 2011-2014
• 3 A Level, Barking Abbey Sixth Form, Barking and Dagenham Essex 2007-2009
• 7 GCSE’s, Barking Abbey School, Barking and Dagenham Essex 2002-2007
Accounts Manager. Calico PR
March 2014 – April 2015
Calico PR is based in victoria focusing on emerging fashion designers, some clients include: Betty Blues, Mona swim, Paolita, Kiss me deadly lingerie, Sonata, Raine & Bea, Lala Land swimwear, Louise Ferdinand, Jolonte Vous and liquorish.
• As an account manager I was in charge of sales and business development of the company. I was responsible for achieving annual sales targets set across all channels. Such as the services and products. These services included events, PR, seminars and online sales.
• I was responsible of creating regular contact plans with clients and prospects. I created a ‘keep in touch scheme’ for clients that took part on our events as a way to retain clients. This was done by sending a post letter to them thanking them and providing feedback.
• Major part of my role was to built increase our database, by creating and developing relationships with clients by attending trade shows, like pure London, scoop and capsule in Paris, and attending network events.
• I was also in charge of selling our events to new brands, the latest event was The Catwalk Edit, I helped close deals and got 50 new brands that have not worked with the company previously to participate. As well as helping the team with the overall event and finding sponsorships and buyers.
Marketing and PR intern. Calico PR
November 2013 – March 2014
• General admin roles including making calls and emails, assist with client accounts plans.
• Create press releases and assist with social media. And Assist senior staff members with shoots and events
• Secured press coverage on online magazines and print magazines for client. This included press coverage in Asiana magazine for a client called made of carpet. And a cosmopolitan PR campaign for fashion revolution including various ethical clients like beyond skin Shoe Company.
• Due to hard work and dedication I was then given full time employment with the company.
Customer Relations. Original Tour
Summer 2011 and Summer 2012
The Original Tour is London most famous tour company based in Victoria.
• Sold tour tickets on busy summer period, assisted with the tour guide, and customer queries.
• Used my language skills to solve customer requests.
• Promote the tours on field basis by handing out flyers
• Cross sales between tour bus and London attraction tickets to reach targets of sales commission intensive.
Sales assistant. Bentals
January 2013 – November 2013
Luxury department store based in Kingston upon Thames
• Providing excellent customer service for luxury ladies wear designer department
• Help customers with any queries in a professional and friendly manner
• Serve on tills and handle cash
Sales representative, Nicholas Allen / The Flash Organisation.
March 2009 – January 2010
The Flash organisation is based in Romford, selling N power gas and electric services on a field bases
• Sold N-power gas and electric on a field basis in a very approachable and friendly manner which helped with my performance to reach targets
• Was promoted to team leader due to high sales achievement – helping others Achieve targets and provide excellent customer service under my supervision, in which I was allowed to have my own sales team, I was able to manage and influence my team with my friendly personality which helped them also do well on the field.
• Fluent Portuguese
• Intermediate Spanish.
• Basic French
• IT: Microsoft programs; Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint
• Full Drivers Licence
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.