Highly Experienced Quality Engineer with proven capability of Quality Management systems within Manufacturing / Energy sector.
Manufacturing Engineer (Repair) August 2013 to Tilldate
Rolls Royce (Ansty), UK
• Project Managing and supporting repair services for site rationalisation.
• Planning and executing First Article / Last Article Inspections and Fixed Process Approval for transfer activity.
• Define and implement the controls necessary to ensure that all repairs are undertaken to parameters specified by engineering
• Implement and maintain effective communication and support strategies to ensure that customer requirements are met and understood.
• Support repair and overhaul capability acquisition for new and existing processes.
• Delivering continuous improvement and support manufacturing teams (including Production Leaders and Value Stream Leaders) with understanding RFT and applying suitable problem-solving techniques to establish root cause and hence improve quality.
• Ensuring that the method of manufacture and inspection plan is capable of delivering design intent.
Production Quality Assurance Engineer February 2013 to May 2013
Aircelle (Burnley) Ltd, UK
• Aircelle is one of the global leaders of nacelle market, producing large and small nacelles, thrust reversers and aero structure.
• Responsible for conducting PFMEA and Quality control plans for the processes.
• Responsible for detailed investigation into Customer complaints and Non-conformance products from internal and external suppliers.
• Implementing Continuous Improvement techniques and develop effective relationship with customers, suppliers and Management.
• Responsible for Internal process audits including workshop reviews and operator audits.
• Training and issuing work instructions for operators to carry out operations as per customer requirements.
Quality Engineer March 2007 to February 2013
ELE Advanced Technologies Ltd, UK
• A leading manufacturer & supplier of Industrial gas turbine blades for both Land & air based.
• Also specializes in deep cooling-hole technology using Non-conventional machining.
• Reporting directly to Quality Assurance Manager.
• Planning and preparing FAIR’s (PPAP, APQP), Control plans, PFMEA, Inspection reports and Key features reports for various customer requirements including Rolls-Royce, Wood group, Siemens, Pratt &Whitney, Alstom power, Honeywell.
• Extensive knowledge on NADCAP procedure involving qualification & maintenance of Laser, EDM & ECM machining.
• Knowledge and hands on experience on six sigma, TQM & TPM, Lean techniques.
• Delivered data analysis for Process variation, Gauge studies & Cpk analysis using Minitab16.
• Carrying out internal audits in line with requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and follow up any Non-compliance found to close out NCR.
• Confidently takes responsibility, dealing directly with people, product and process issues, an open minded and objective approach and a record of sound decision making in demanding and complex situations.
• Responsible for submitting NCR’s, concessions, 8D reports including detailed investigation to root causes.
• Managing and development of calibration database for various precision equipments, NDT instruments, surface tables, machine maintenance and Inspection fixtures and to ensure external calibration comply with UKAS accreditation.
• Ensuring Internal Quality Management procedures are effectively implemented across shop floor and Inspection department.
Quality Inspector January 2007 to March 2007
ELE Advanced Technologies Ltd, UK
• Carrying out batch inspection, First Off’s, sample inspection and patrol inspection.
• Calibration of measuring instruments, Inspection fixtures and various Inspection gauges for different customers.
• Working on CMM machines using PC-DMIS software.
University of Manchester 2005-2006
• PG Dip in Advanced Manufacturing Technology & Systems Management.
• Specializing in CAD-CAM; Manufacturing Processes, Systems, Management, Automation, Metrology and Machine Tool Performance.
University of Manchester 2003-2005
• Thermal power & fluid Dynamics.
• Specializing in Computational Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Generation, Fluid Mechanics and Experimental Methods.
Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore India 2002-2003
• Part time certificate course: “Statistical Process Control & Quality Management”.
Bangalore University 1997-2001
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Sandur Polytechnic, Bangalore 1993-1996
• Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.