I am business fluent in English, which is an outcome related both to my previous work experience as well as my postgraduate studies at The University of Manchester. Secondly, I developed strong communication skills during my work as a secretary assistant in the Hellenic National Commission for UNESCO, where I communicated with home and foreign embassies and ministries, organized several press conferences and events, and managed to solve any arising problems both efficiently and rapidly. Additionally, I cultivated an excellent sense of customer focus, during my work in the Foreign Language School, since I was the one to manage students’ enrollment and payment procedure apart from teaching. Furthermore, I developed my IT skills, and reinforced my attention to details by using the banking database systems during my Internship in Marfin Egnatia Bank. Hence, being a highly motivated, hard working person with high time management sense and great ambition for achievement and high commitment to work and respect, I have managed successfully to combine my four year undergraduate course with work in different fields and language learning in certified level (German and French).
My passion for HR and my intention to follow postgraduate studies on this field have been expressed to my previous employers, and for this reason I was offered the chance to interfere with any arising HR issues. For this reason, I was allowed to control CV screening and participate in short listing and interview procedures, as well as training and payroll systems both in the Hellenic National Commission for UNESCO and in the Foreign Language School. Moreover, during the MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations in the University of Manchester, I gained a thorough understanding of all aspects of employment relations and developed my teamwork through frequent and successful group presentations. I managed to critically examine key practices and contemporary issues. Additionally, I cultivated my team-working and creativity skills, in both individual and group presentations. Also, my CIPD qualification, in combination with my attendance in several conferences regarding Human Resources and CIPD introduced me to a continuous search of deeper and timely knowledge on the field of HR.
10/2013-01/2014 Business and Administration Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
Core modules completed in principles of:
Personal responsibilities and working in a business environment; Providing administrative services; Supporting change in business environment.
10/2012- 09/2013 CIPD Advanced Diploma
09/2012-09/2013 Manchester Business School-The University of Manchester
MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
Core Modules completed in:
• Human Resource Management: Strategy and Practice; Multinational and Comparative Employment Systems; Employment Law; International Human Resource Management.
09/2007-09/2011 The University of Piraeus- Greece
BSc International and European Studies (4 year course, 2:1)
(Scholarship from the Greek State)
Core modules completed in:
• Human Resource Management; Business Policy and Strategy; Methods of Decision Making; Management of European research and development programs, European Union Law;
01/2012-08/2012 Hellenic National Commission for UNESCO (Secretary)
• Screened CVs, participated in interviews and short-listing procedures.
• Effectively trained newcomers for internship.• Edited auspices, covering letters to socially prominent people, responded to emails and drafted the press release, communicated with embassies in Greece and abroad.
• Organised and managed press conferences and events.
10/2011-01/2012 Marfin Egnatia Bank (Intern)
3 month Internship
• Delivered excellent customer service offering information regarding clients’ bank account statements and dept details.
• Edited discharging letters and withdrawals of holding through frequent communication with lawyers.
• Issued extrajudicial cases through frequent communication with notaries.
• Adjusted analytical credit account statements to be delivered to lawyers under strict deadlines.
09/2007-08/2012 Foreign Language School (Officer/ English Teacher)
• Organized enrollment and payment procedures under frequent contact with customers for transactions.
• Offered excellent customer service by fulfilling customer expectations concerning enrollment issues.
• Taught English language to 6 classes of 10-15 primary school students.
• Motivated students achieve significant progress in their performance.
12/2007-06/2012 Hellenic American Union (Examiner)
• Coordinated the overall exams’ process of Cambridge and Michigan English Language Certificates, including Writing, Listening and Oral examination parts.
English- Proficiency of Michigan Certificate (Proficient User)
German – C1 Certificate (Proficient User)
French- B1 Certificate (Very Good User)
Windows XP/Vista/7, MS-Office, Outlook & Internet
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.