A logistics professional in the UK with over 8 years experience. She is hoping to start a new challenge in her career in Dubai. She was a key player in her university womens football team who won the national tournament.
I am a pro-active, ambitious and self-motivated person, with strong organizational, communication and people management skills. I am also a consistent and focused individual engaged in an ongoing quest for continuing skill and professional development. I enjoy working as a team member and am also very capable of working on my own initiative. I am always willing to learn and experience any areas yet undiscovered and always strive to achieve the best possible outcome in all things.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Hard working and dedicated
• Strong time management / prioritisation / organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Driving Licence: Full/Clean
• IT Skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Language: Fluent in English speaking and writing
July ’09 – Current
Bright A Blind, UK, Operations Assistant Manager
• Process jobs on the Microsoft SQL computer system
• Create repair sheets, jobs sheets and cleaning sheets for the warehouse staff
• Raise invoices
• Check, chase and monitor all deliveries
• Contact customer via email/ telephone to plan a schedule of works
• To assist in the management of day to day activities alongside the Operations Manager
• To train new staff and temps in the correct procedures
April ’08 – July ‘09
Bright A Blind, UK, Personal Assistant/ Administrator
• Answering the telephone and redirecting queries to the relevant department
• Monitoring all office stationery, cleaning products and other office products and replenishing when needed
• Conduct all company banking
• Processing daily estimates using both Access and Word
• Organising company post
• Monitoring company mileage
• Offer support to Managing Director in a Personal Assistant capacity and pro-active administrative support to all staff within the company
August ’07 – October ’07
Zehnder, Farnborough, UK, Receptionist
• Greeting and assisting a wide variety of visitors and dealing with queries they may have about the company and its products.
• Organising travel, both domestic and international via the online booking system
• Opening, responding and redirecting postal mail and email
• Replenishing and ordering stationary as and when it is required
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with personnel at al levels
• Booking the meeting room and organising lunch when needed
Sept ’06 – March ‘07
Fitness First, UK, Health & Fitness Manager
• Provide adequate gym floor cover at all times by the successful management of staff rotas, and staff recruitment.
• Train, coach and motivate team, through skill development sessions.
• Perform all gym duties and lead by example at all times
• Identify members needs and retain members
• Provide quality members service through the gym team and all aspects of the club
• Administer and supervise a team of fitness instructors, personal trainers and studio classes
• Ensure all gym and studio areas and equipment is clean, checked maintained and serviced.
June ’03 – Sept ’05:
Portsmouth University Gym, UK, Receptionist/ Front of house
• Plan and deliver personal fitness programs to adults.
• Dealing with customer queries
• Handling bookings
• Registering new members onto the database
• Opening and closing the facility
Camp Olympia, Camp America, USA, Activity Leader
• Assisted a group of children in a range of activities and helped plan the sessions
• Gained valuable experience in teaching different nationalities
• Work in a tight knitEgroup and communicate effectively to ensure the effective running of day to day activities
Qualifications & Education
Sept ’00 – June ’05
Portsmouth University, Portsmouth, UK
• BSc (Hons) Sports Development
• HND Computing
Sept ’98 – June ’00:
Brooklands College, Weybridge, UK
• St Johns Ambulance Emergency Sports Aid Certificate
• CCPR: Community Sports Leaders Award
• AFOGB: Basic Fitness Instructor
• NVQ Level 2 Sport and Recreation
Sept ’93 – June ’98:
Bishop David Brown School, Woking, UK
• 8 GCSEs (A-C) including Science, Mathematics and English
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.