Broad knowledge of hardware, software, and networking technologies to provide a powerful combination of analysis, implementation, and support, Experience in system and network administration and engineering, hardware evaluation, project management, systems and network security, incident analysis and recovery.
I am IT Infrastructure Professional with demonstrated accomplishments in Computer administration, project management, Active Directory administration, server setup and other skills.
Education And Qualifications
MSc. Business & information Systems (2010)
University of Bedfordshire, Luton Bedfordshire United Kingdom
B.S. Electronics Engineering (2008)
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi Pakistan
640-553 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security
IT Infrastructure Engineer (January 2011 –July 2014)
E-Tek Solutions UK Limited
• Design Configuration for IT infrastructure network and supervise its implementation
• Wintel Servers Administration
• MS Exchange Administration. Created and Modified Exchange Accounts, Distribution Lists, Internet E-mail, and Mailbox Limits.
• Citrix Presentation server 4.0 troubleshooting, intelligent access gateway (IAG) logons issues.
• Managing & administering multiple Active directory domains and users on multiple sites
• Create track and log table tickets associated with service effecting events that require action.
• Monitor Systems, Networks and Report all work plans and completed requirements to the Project Manager using BMC Remedy Ticket and summarize in work logs on each ticket.
• Ensure uninterrupted connectivity and smooth flow of information within the organization and outside and report any shortcomings to the seniors
• Responsible for maintaining IT infrastructure including server hardware, data storage, backups, email and firewall.
• Request Management, Major Incident management, Escalation management and post escalation review followed with post Incident review of work process flow & Instructions.
• Managing enquiries through whole lifecycle, Service flow and exceptions
• Liaising with other technical resolver-teams for more complex issues
• Create & manage BMC Remedy user accounts as per requisite
• Create & manage Team sites
Desktop Support Engineer (May 2010 – December 2010)
E-Tek Solutions UK Limited
• Installation onsite and offsite visits related to: TILLS, Laptops, Personal Computers, PDA’s, Telephony & Mobile Installation, Troubleshoot and maintenance
• Office 365, Outlook, Mimesweeper issues.
• Responded to evaluated and prioritized incoming phone and emails and requests for technical assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies
• Second-level support to interact with customers and remain in the loop.
• Responsible for installation and maintenance services.
• Supporting users and network administrators over the telephone and by email.
• Maintain the company’s network infrastructure
• Configuration and testing of any new hardware and software.
• Travelling to client sites to help with installations, deployment, and troubleshooting.
• Management of the daily data backup and retrieval scheme.
• Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• Applying patches in accordance with company procedures. Installation and configuration of Wireless equipments.
• Participated in Y2K rollover & Window 7 migration
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.