I graduated from the University of Surrey (UK) in 2010 with a first class BSc degree in Economics. Upon graduating, I secured a job as an Investment Analyst for a Debt Investment fund where I have worked for 3 years. This role has strongly enhanced my financial c/ accounting analysis skills, attention to detail and communicational abilities. I resigned from the company on the 15th July 2014 because I wanted to pursue my ambitions to work abroad which would not have been possible in the role.
Education And Qualifications
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute – Level 1 (2013)
December 2013 CFA Level 1 exam – Passed
BSc (Hons) Economics 1st (2007-2011)
University of Surrey, Guildford
(4 year course with a year of professional placement)
Final year modules: 1. Further Economic Theory 2. Econometrics 3. Project (Dissertation) 4. International Economics and Finance
A-Levels Business Studies (A) Economics (A) French (B) ICT – AS (A) (2000-2007)
GCSEs 5 A*s, 3 As & 1 B, of which English (A*) Maths (B) Science (A)
Bishops Stopford’s School, Enfield, London
Investment Analyst (Oct 2011-July 2014)
MezzVest, Pall Mall, London
MezzVest is a European subordinated debt investor, with total AUM above €1.2bn
Transactions worked on:
– €40m PIK investment in the primary LBO of an Italian specilaised industrial company
– €40m mezzanine investment in the dividend recapitalisation of a UK education specialist
– €34m second lien investment in the primary LBO of a UK credit information provider
– €10m mezzanine secondary direct purchase of a Danish building materials producer
– Worked in the Origination Team to source and execute potential investment opportunities
– Advised seniors on strategic decisions through due diligence on company accounts and industry research
– Performed financial modelling, sensitivity analysis, valuations and return calculations
– Prepared investment memoranda which were presented to the Investment Committee
– Communicated with PE firms, banks, investors and other parties via phone & email
– Produced PowerPoint presentations for investor relations and fundraising projects
– Project managed the integration of MezzVest with the Salesforce cloud system
– Previous role at MezzVest was in the Portfolio Monitoring team: personally responsible for monitoring 7 portfolio companies
– Produced reports on these companies which monitored trading performance, leverage and covenant compliance – quarterly portfolio reports were sent to investors
– Attended the annual investor conference in Berlin (2013) and Paris (2012)
Sales Associate (Jul 2011-Sep 2011 )
ATrad Stock Market Solutions, London & Sri Lanka
ATrad is a financial software producer based in Sri Lanka
– Through networks, I approached the Vice President of ATrad and was assigned on a project to promote their equity trading platform to the untapped stock market in Mauritius
– Performed sales calls to the 10 stock brokerage firms in Mauritius
– Negotiated pricings of the product with senior management
– Set up live demos of the platform via GoToMeetings
Economic Research Assistant (university placement) (Jun 2009-Aug 2010)
J.P. Morgan, Moorgate, London
J.P.M’s Economic Research department’s flagship product is the weekly ‘Global Data Watch’
– Assistant to the Head of the Western European Economic Research team
– Worked alongside seven economists responsible for the reporting and forecasting of economic data releases of Western European economies
– Performed data analysis to construct charts and tables used in publications
– Put forward my own economic analysis to support my team’s research
– Dealt with client data requests face-to-face, via telephone and by e-mail
– Produced PowerPoint presentations for in-house and external meetings
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.