ITIL and Oracle certified Professional with 9+ years of experience with Expertise as Service Manager/System Analyst for a leading Investment Bank in London working in Finance IT department. Won several accolades for Service Excellence and Outstanding performance.
Service Manager &Transition Manager Working as a Regulatory Reporting Lead/Service Manager for Finance IT Team for Leading Investment Bank in London.
Axiom Technology Lead Worked as a Tech Lead for almost 3yrs for Axiom Controller View in a Global General Ledger (GGL) production support team for a Leading Investment Bank in Singapore .
L2 Support Analyst Worked as a Onsite L2 Support Analyst for a Global General Ledger (GGL) production support team for a Leading Investment Bank.
BCM Lead Worked as a BCM Co-coordinator in Planning/Implementation of BCM for a Leading Investment Bank
J2EE Developer Worked as Java/J2EE Developer for 1.3yrs for Eagle Global Logistics Project.
• Good understanding of Investment Bank and finance domain with emphasis on Equities PnL Reporting and Regulatory Reporting.
• Good understanding of Application on-boarding and service improvement and service transition.
• Excellent Analytical skills with strong experience in Operations Management / Project Management.
• Expertise in ITIL service management and service operations
• Expertise in Axiom Controller View 7.6/5.4 Regulatory Reporting .
• Expertise in Informatica 8 and Informatica Administration.
• Expertise in Unix shell scripting and Perl and Java Scripting.
Technologies Java, J2EE,Axiom Controller View 5.4 ,Axiom Controller View 7.6
Databases Oracle 9i/10g/11g
ETL/Configuration Tools Informatica 8.6/9 ,CVS, PVCS
Operating Systems Win 9X, Win NT ,XP, UNIX, Solaris, Linux
DB Tools Oracle Enterprise Manager(OEM),Toad, PL/SQL Developer
WebServers Apache Tomcat ,JBoss
Scripting Languages Perl,Shell,Java Script
UML Tools IBM Rational Rose.
Web Technologies HTML, XML, JSP, JMS, Servlets, EJB .
Scheduler Autosys,Wok Load Automation (WCC )
UBS IT service Excellence Award UBS 2011/2012
UBS APAC IT Outstanding Performance Awards (2009-10) UBS 2009/2010
Star Performance Award (2010 – 2011) Infosys Technologies Ltd 2010/2011
Jan’06 – Till Date with Infosys Technologies
• Oct’10 – Till Date As Operational Manager/Finance IT service Manager, London(UBS AG)
• Jan’06 – Oct’10 As Operational Manager/Technology Lead, Singapore(UBS AG)
Key Projects Handled:
1. Global Production Services (GPS)
Client : Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS AG)
Technologies : Oracle11g, Axiom Controller View 7.6,Informatica 9 , PL/SQL,Autosys, Work Load Automation (WCC).
Duration : April 08-Till Date
Role : Operational/Infrastructure Manager .
Team Size : 4 (London Team), 30(Global Team based in Singapore, Stamford, Zurich, London)
Work Location : London and Singapore
Summary: Global Production Services (GPS) is a Team within Finance IT which manages Global General Ledger/Profit and Loss Reporting.GPS is responsible for the entire Software life cycle from Incident Management ,Problem management, Release Management,Bussiness Continuity Management, Infrastructure Management, Production Gate keeping management .
The Role is a Regional Operations manager role focusing on the Finance and Regulatory Deliverables .It also focuses on the PNL and Balance sheet reporting deliverables.
• Good Expertise in Incident Management and Crisis Management / Problem Management.
• Involved in Analysis and Application design management, extensively worked with Design Team.
• Involved in Regulatory Requirement management in ensure BOE/MOM regulatory requirements are met.
• Project Lead for Continuous Improvement. A Project for improving Incident management without impacting production operations.
• Business Continuity Manager (BCM) is essential for Business continuity Planning and is extremely essential for Fail back and Fail over of Production systems. Plan and maintain service continuity management in line with agreed Business requirements & BCM standards.
• Involved in SOX/MOX compliance requirement gathering/implementation.
• Involved in Release Management and Co-ordination for FICRMG for Production Implementation.
• Production Passport Manager /Prod Gatekeeper for Release/Change Management.
• RTB lead for Global/Local Year End Carry forward.
• Change Authority Board Management: Review meetings in ensuring production changes are implemented seamlessly without affecting Business operations.
• Involved in Key Infrastructure upgrades like Oracle 11g Implementation/IBM X5 migration /Exadata Migration.
• Involved in Key Axiom Controller view 5.4 to 7.6 upgrades and involved in On-boarding Basel III components for London Reg and FSA submissions.
2. Global General Ledger
Client : Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS AG)
Technologies : Oracle10g, PL/SQL, Informatica, Autosys,Unix
Duration : Feb’06– Mar’08
Role : L2 Support Lead/BCM Lead
Work Location: Singapore
Summary:GGL provides a single repository view, with client and instrument details, for Management, Corporate Centre, Regulatory reporting, Financial and P&L Reporting. The GGL supports around 1000 legal entities in over 40 countries. The Investment Banks Trading systems, Risk Management Systems, Settlement Systems and Reference Data Systems send their end of day information to the GGL in the form of flat files (approx 2000 files). This data is normalized and stored in Financial Detailed Database (FDD). The data is then used to generate regulatory reporting for the bank and reports are submitted to the Local Regulators (like BOE, MOM,FED )
• Production Support for Day-to-Day Operations.
• Implemented Axiom Re-engineering and On-Boarding of Korea ,Federal Reserve Reg Reporting.
• Involved in Data Base Upgrade of FDD (oracle 9i-10g) and Solaris Host Upgrade.
• Involved in Regulatory and Fin Reporting On-Boarding and implemented Service and Process Improvements that brought tangible quality, auditory and monetary benefits to UBS .
• Involved in BCM Planning and Implementation for Global General Reporting.
• Involved in Infrastructure Planning and Data Centre Isolations.
Aug’04 – Jan’06 with Foursoft Technologies
3. Logistic Vision (LV) (http://www.eaglegl.com)
Client : Eagle Global Logistics, Houston, USA
Duration : 18 months(Aug’04 –Jan’06)
Role : Java Developer
Work Location: Hyderabad,India
Summary: Logistic Vision (LV) is a Multi-modal Freight Management System. It meets all the information requirements of freight service providers in moving their customers’ shipments across various geographical locations. It is a complete B2B enterprise application (ERP) and handles all operational, customer relations, financial, marketing and sales information needs of Air, Ocean and Road.
• Responsible for Development/Deployment of Functional Requirements Design and Development of release artefacts.
• Defect Management and Process Compliance.
• BTech Computer Science, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (2000-2004).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.