An experienced and professional Customer Advisor with demonstrable success, knowledge and wide-ranging experience gained within direct customer facing positions; vast experience of working in challenging roles effectively managing a variety of tasks whilst being tolerant and respective of customer needs and operating under pressure.
Highly dedicated and resourceful with a wide range of strong transferable skills that would be an asset to any business gained from valuable commercial and custome
Compass Group based at Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5: Customer Service Assistant, September 2012-Present
• Maintain an excellent knowledge of client’s portfolio of products in order to understand customer needs
• Responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
• Diffuse irate customer situations by utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques
• Take ownership of customers’ concerns and act as a primary contact
• Handling customer’s complaints in a professional manner; escalating issues finding appropriate resolutions to satisfy all parties
• Act as intermediary between customer and appropriate departments to ensure customer satisfaction
• Actively create trust with the customer, demonstrating an open and honest approach. Ensuring ownership is taken and promises made are delivered against
• Demonstrating an exemplary client service that is core to the success of the business
• Operating as a collaborative team player, inspiring those around with enthusiasm, optimism and willingness to support others.
Sky High Plc: Team Leader, November 2011-October 2012
• Main duties were focused on; fare evasion, ticket & travel card validation, origin & destination questionnaires, journey times, concessionary fare, boarding & alighting counts, passenger surveys and many more
NOKIA Paints: Supervisor (HR), August 2008-February 2010
• Answered phone calls, dealing with various enquiries and provided general information to job applicants regarding HR procedures
• Prepared and issued employment contracts to new employees
• Ensured all employee records were accurate and well maintained
• Organised induction ceremonies and training for new staff
• Compiled data about employees: payroll – such as hours worked, taxes, pension contributions and also timesheets
• Updated both manual and electronic personnel records when a employees personal details change
• Actively involved in performance reviews of staff
• Researched employee’s references and academic qualifications
• Assisted with the recruitment and selection process
• Wrote job adverts and posted them on newspaper and online job boards
• Managed employee’s sickness records and paperwork
Professional Training & Qualifications:
• MBA from University of Sunderland, UK, 2010
• BSc Degree in IT: Kurukshetra University, India 2008
• XII / CBSE, S.D Adarsh Public School, India 2005
IT Skills: Fully conversant with Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel and PowerPoint | Windows 98/ 2000/XP/ Vista | Languages Known: C, C++
Languages: English | Hindi | Punjabi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.