Keen and enthusiastic individual looking for new opportunities. I am currently working for an international Bank in London where the main duties are oversight of fund accountants. I enjoy personal and professional challenges and strive to prove myself.
Experienced Financial Services professional with a solid background in Financial services and Administration roles, working to a high level of client satisfaction. I am a hardworking, flexible and enthusiastic person with excellent time management and communication skills.
Jan 2014 – Present
Northern Trust – Senior Depositary Operations Analyst
• Oversight and reconciliation of creations and cancellations
• Daily cash flow monitoring and reconciliation
• Review on monthly NAV packs
• Implementation of procedures, processes and checklists for Depositary Operations for the new Depositary business area for Northern Trust.
• Oversight of in-specie transfers to ensure they are in line with fund prospectuses and fair proportions
• Oversight of monthly fees Accrued against the funds to ensure they are in line with the prospectus
• compiling rules for compliance oversight regarding investment and borrowing limits against COLL sourcebook
• Involved with training for the outsourcing of daily operational work.
• Involvement with the Investment and Borrowing checks
• Oversight of Stock Lending collateral checks.
• Compilation of monthly MI for client relationship teams
January 2010 – January 2014
International Financial Data Services – Postal Dealing Administrator/ Team Leader(From June 2012)
• Answering referral questions from the dealing team in regards to TA Processes
• Quality checking processed transactions ensuring a quality accuracy of 99.65% using Fast and AWD.
• Liaising with Plan managers, financial advisors and clients directly to confirm any uncertainty with instructions
• Compiling data for monthly reports and other adhoc administration duties.
• Communicating with colleagues in India in regards to transaction and processing procedures.
• Communicating with the book and pricing team when issues arise that could affect the daily valuation point
• Compiling compliance reports for audit trails.
• Reviewing daily reports to ensure any issues are investigated and any needed action taken.
• Assisting and training less experienced members of the team on procedures and process’s.
• Working with client relation managers to ensure all procedures are up to date and discuss and implement any changes that will benefit the effectiveness of existing and new procedures.
• Writing new procedures and making amendments to existing procedures to improve daily processes.
• Completing team member’s monthly 1-2-1 reviews and setting objectives for the following months.
• Compiling information for team member’s daily processing figures and providing relevant feedback
• Overseeing the teams daily processing to ensure all book closure times are met.
• Overseeing resource of the team to ensure all areas of work are covered.
• Chairing weekly team meetings.
Aug 2009 – Jan 2010
• Picking items and loading them into cages ready for dispatch
Nov 2006 – July 2009
E.on Energy – Customer Service Agent
• Dealing with client’s energy accounts across the phone whilst recognising any problems with the accounts, discussing and agreeing payment schemes.
• Training and development of new starters.
• Providing cover for team manager when required
Oct 2003 – April 2007
The Watermill Beefeater – Grill Chef, Front of house team member P/T & F/T
• Duties ranged from preparing and cooking food for the restaurant to serving guest’s in the restaurant and customers in the bar.
Investment operations certificate(formally known as IAQ) Unit 2-UK Financial Regulations
• Provides an understanding of the UK Financial Regulations and Legislation that underpin financial markets in the conduct of investment business in the UK
Investment operations certificate(formally known as IAQ) Unit 1-Introduction to Securities and Investment
• Provides a broader understanding of the financial services industry including subjects such as, the economic environment, Equities and Bonds, Derivatives and investment funds ranging from Unit trust to Investment trust and hedge funds as well as pensions and property investments.
F.A first for football level one coaching award
Sept 2004 – June 2005
South East Essex College – Food preparation and cooking
• Achieved NVQ level 2.
Sep 1998 – June 2003
The Barstable School
• GCSE qualifications including C grades in Mathematics, English Language and English Literature as well as 6 other subjects ranging from C-D grades.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.