I have always had an interest in fashion and I continue to keep up with the latest trends and new designs. I have several excellent connections with other professionals within the fashion industry in different regions. They help to keep me updated on which fashion styles are getting the most attention, I also make time to visit fashion shows to see how others are responding to the new trends
I have outstanding research and negotiating skills
University of Bolton, United Kingdom
M.Sc (Business Information Systems)
University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Summer School Course on ‘Global Knowledge Management’
B.com. – Karachi University
M.B.A.(I.T), – B.B.A Preston University, Karachi
• Highly-qualified and experienced Apparel Merchandiser with supervising, purchase, and distribution of garments experience for department stores, such as Primark, Newlook, Missguided, House of Fraser concessions, Debanhem concessions, Bank etc.
• Diverse and extensive over 5 years fashion merchandising and buying experience at eminent establishments specialyzing in wovens, denim, knits etc.
• Able to create and regularly update production critical path(CPs)
• Excelent communication skills
• In-depth understanding of fashion merchandising principles and techniques
• A great hand at computer tools used for fashion designing and at web search engines
• Conducted meetings with the higher management of clientele to understand business expectations
• Highly skilled in reviewing requirements of establishment and settle on quantity and type of products to buy
• Able to travel to trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
• Dealt with production departments in factories and possess a thorough knowledge of fabric and garment production processes
• work closely with fashion designers and have a very good knowledge of cloth/garments quality
• A track record of client satisfaction and timely project delivery within stipulated budget.
• Chasing lab dip, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions (sealer samples / pre-production samples/ production samples/ press samples etc.).
• Expertise in areas of new product Development, Market research and survey, Fashion and trend forecasting
• Fashion Merchandising
• Possess a good Knowledge of Textiles – Denim, Woven’s, Knits, Dyed, Printed.
• Textile/Clothing Buying
• Knowledge of Pattern Making and Garment Manufacturing
• Quality Control(Textile/Clothing)
• Fashion Forecasting
• Communication and Team Work
• Information Technology
• MS Office(MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.), Adobe Photoshop
• Numerical and analytical ability
West End Clothing, London – UK
Jan 2014 to Sept 2014
Influence Fashion (Manchester) Ltd
March 2012 to Jan 2014
World of Fashion (Manchester) Ltd. Manchester
March 2008 till Jan 2012
Visual Merchandiser / e-commerce Assistant:
• Worked as Visual Merchandiser/e-commerce assistant
• Used different software applications including MS Office (i.e. Word, Excell, Powerpoint etc)., PhotoShop, ImageReady, HTML, Sagepay
Uploading new product to the company’s website
March 2003 – Nov 2007
Cressoft Inc.(Software House)
Trainee software developer
Worked on different software applications i.e. Java Script, Active Server Pages, Visual Basic, Crystal reports etc.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.