At the moment I am currently temping at a Property Developers based in Sevenoaks. My role is to assist the Technical Director as his PA, the company is very well known in the residential communities and luxury Commercial Properties sector within London and the SE. Previous to this I contracted for 7 months at a Global Programming and Construction Consultancy called Turner & Townsend in the Strand (in which my role was to support 3 Directors and 20 Project/Cost Managers). Previous to this I volunteered as a PA to a Director at an Academy on a 1:1 basis for 3 months. This was a way of getting back into the office as I had just completed a Law degree at London Metropolitan University and achieving an LLB in Law. During my Law degree I volunteered as a Casework Assistant to the Solicitor of Housing at the South West London Law Centre. This role consisted of attending court (shadowing duty solicitor), note taking in client meetings, made enquiries on clients behalf i.e. DWP, councils and other Government organisations, Legal research (electronic and manual) and customer service. I also did a 2 week Easter Holiday placement at Hartwig Notary Chambers this role consisted of face to face customer service, typing official legal documents (copy and dictation), data entry (excel format) and daily interaction with Conveyancers and Solicitors.
May 13 – June 13 - Berkeley Homes (Capital) plc. – (Property Developers) - PA to Technical Director – (Temporary)
May 13 – June 13 Berkeley Homes (Capital) plc. – (Property Developers)
PA to Technical Director – (Temporary)
• Diary Management.
• Drafting and formatting reports for meetings.
• Database management of staff annual leave requests and sickness.
• Invoices – Logging, monitoring and chasing sign-offs.
• Typing letters – Copy, audio and dictation.
Oct 12 – May 13 Turner & Townsend (Global Programming & Construction Consultancy)
PA to x3 Directors and 20 Project and Cost Managers
• Project Assisting – Research, drafting and formatting reports.
• Update and maintain staff CV’s to assist in bids.
• Database management and reports i.e. client care, supplier database etc.
• Financial Management Systems (FMS) and Purchase Ledger checking and reporting i.e. aged debt.
• Preparing and collating reports (chasing for various management input) and PowerPoint slides for board meetings.
• Letters – Copy, audio and dictation.
• Managing and maintaining contacts database.
• Minute taking for weekly and monthly meetings.
• Managing expense claims.
• Arranging travel and hotels (including International and domestic travel) for long-haul and EU travel.
• Producing travel itineraries and Visas (when required).
• Holiday and diary management i.e. liaising with clients direct to arrange meetings through various means.
• Organising social/ team events.
• Arrange couriers.
• Arrange facilities for new starters i.e. Mobile, laptop and business cards etc.
• General ad hoc duties.
June 12 – Oct 12 Palm Tree Academy (Childcare services)
PA/ Marketing Assistant to Director (volunteer)
• Review and maintenance of policies & procedures, appraisals and Job descriptions.
• Taking minutes (on a weekly basis).
• Legal research on provisions of the law.
• Marketing Assistance- Services, prices (competitive), website, advertising/ imagery and brand awareness.
• Sourcing Community Grants and funding for the organisation.
• Organising travel arrangements and Itineraries.
• Organising training courses for staff and Expenses.
• Dictation and copy typing correspondence (letters, reports, e-mail replies on Directors behalf).
• Arranging meetings and managing diaries.
July 04 – Sept 09 Dalkia Energy & Technical Services
PA to Regional Director, Managing Director (Occasionally) & 6 Area Managers.
• Copy and audio typing including typing confidential letters and reports e.g. monthly and Annual Reports, Job descriptions.
• Arranging monthly meetings and including room bookings, arranging lunches and collating relevant reports/ documents to assist in meeting.
• Regional conference and Events management i.e. Charity and Social events.
• E-mail response on Directors behalf.
• Diary management.
• Managing 2 Team Secretaries – Rotas, holiday, reception cover, making sure they prioritise their work and assist in typing manager’s documents.
• Database Research – Maintaining and updating staff records.
• Chairing meetings- arranging attendees, agenda, room booking, refreshments and presiding over the event.
• Taking minutes in a monthly meeting at director level.
• Arranging domestic and international travel within EU and long-haul either direct or multi-stop travel with extensive itineraries for assistance (up to 4/5 times per month).
• Dealing with expenses and claims for management.
• Regional Training Co-ordinator (booking staff onto relevant courses for development).
• Temp Staff Co-ordinator – Advertising, sourcing and interviewing applicants.
• Meeting and greeting on Directors behalf.
– I continued my studies at Pitman and temped in the 3 months between permanent jobs.
July 01 – April 04 Southern Pacific Mortgages Ltd.
• Typing letters of correspondence.
• Processing mortgage applications on an in-house processing system.
• Maintenance of customer data within Excel spreadsheets.
Nov 99 – July 01 Foreign & Commonwealth Office
• Updating invoices on an In-house database system and chasing sign- off.
• Sorting post and distributing to relevant people.
• Stationery stock control and ordering.
• Petty cash handling.
• Assisting in Ministerial visits and conferences – checking and verifying attendees.
I am literate in the use of:
• Window Packages – Outlook, Lotus Notes, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
• Legal Research i.e. Lexis Nexis and Westlaw
• ETCi, iTrent, Purchase Ledger Online, FMS and CEP
• Marketing Database (V26) – IBM Lotus Notes
• Audio typing/Copy typing at 60wpm
• Full British Driving licence
Training: Report Writing and Leadership & Management.
2009 – 2012 LLB (Hons) Law Degree
London Metropolitan University
2004 Pitman Training
High Holborn and Bromley
Criminal & Civil Litigation – Merit
2000-2002 Business & Finance National Cert.- Merit
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.