I am a Digital Marketing Manager with 6 years’ experience working for internet marketing and creative digital agencies. I have a proven track record in Search Engine Marketing and Social Media.
I am a consultant but available for temp work for 2 weeks.
Education And Qualifications
Currently studying a CIM Higher Diploma in Digital Marketing
Certified Internet Webmaster – Internet Business Associate.
National Diploma I.T Practitioners Level 3 – Networking Pathway.
SEO Client Manager (March 2013 – May 2014)
• Manager of a team of 6 including Junior Account Managers and Executives.
• Responsible for key account management and overseer on smaller contracts.
• Devising creative content marketing strategies and overseeing timely delivery.
• Conducting technical audits on client websites and devising a specification for the production team.
• Involved with usability and Conversion Rate Optimisation to improve performance.
• SME on technical SEO, regularly updating internal documentation and conducting staff training.
• Monitoring performance and reporting to clients on KPIs.
Digital Marketing Manager (February 2012 – March 2013)
• Devising strategies to drive traffic to websites using SEO, PPC and Social Media
• Lead generation, sales and client account management
• Capturing client needs and creating formal documents such as proposals and statements of work
• Educating other teams on SEM and instilling a marketing ethos within the company
• Consulting design and development teams on conversion rate optimisation
• Reputation management and monitoring client satisfaction
• Internal and client email marketing campaigns
• A key player in the ‘pitching team’ for high value leads
Web Project Manager (May 2007 to February 2012)
• Responsible for generating new business for the company and providing consultation to clients on services and strategies.
• Liaising with design and technical teams on working towards objectives.
• Providing consultation on user interface design and information architecture.
• Conducting on-site and off-site optimisation work in accordance with SEO best practices.
• Creating and updating websites with new content.
• Reporting to clients on website traffic, search engine ranking and conversion rates
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.