To have gained experience and knowledge with an M.Sc. in Digital Marketing and Advertising and internships with Mediacom North, I can prove to be an asset to the digital team and organisation. To have completed my Master by Practise under the supervision of Mediacom North((Birmingham and Manchester) along with an on the job training under their expertise, I can bring in effective and creative media solutions in the digital arena.
Education And Qualifications
M.sc Future Media (Digital Marketing & Advertising) (2013-2014)
Birmingham City University, United Kingdom
B.A in Media Communication, Psychology and English Literature (2010-2013)
Christ University, Bangalore, India
C.B.S.E 12th grade – Accounts, Business Studies, Entrepreneurship, Informatics Practices (1999-2010)
Our Own English High School, Dubai
Consultant (Sept 2014 – Present)
Online and Offline Marketing (Birmingham, United Kingdom)
• To head the marketing team.
• To create brand awareness for “Frinter” a start up company.
• To create effective online strategies to increase sales and awareness on social media and search engines.
• Created weekly campaigns on social media to increase registration on the website.
• PPC – Created paid advertisements on search engines and social media.
• SEO – Helped design the user experience as per Google’s regulation to improve quality score and attract more users to the website.
• Content Marketing – Created content strategy to engage the target audience.
Mediacom- Media Planning and Buying Intern (Birmingham, United Kingdom) (July 2014 –Sept 2014)
• Worked on clients marketing strategy for 2015 using Mediacom 2020 plan.
• Worked with the online and offline team to create campaigns for brand awareness.
• In depth research about the audience, competitors and effective media – This included the use of tools like TGI, ComScore and Adthena
• Created A/B campaigns that included enhanced campaigns using Google Adwords and analyzed them effectively to meet the objective- used tools like Omniture and Google Analytics to improve performance in terms of SEO and PPC.
• Created effective ideas for display advertising by using various exchange channels (RTB- Real Time Bidding) and networks.
• Worked on the financial budget to improve the spend compared to the previous year.
• Attended Publisher meetings like Regital, MediaIQ, The weather channel, IPC Media etc.
Digital Marketing Employee (May 2014 – August 2014)
Birmingham City University
• Search Engine Marketing – Created various paid adverts (search and display) to promote various courses offered by the University.
• Social Media Marketing – Created paid advertisements on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Created A/B Campaigns and critically analyzed performance using tools like Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other third party tools.
Performance Marketing Intern (March 2014- One week)
Mediacom (Birmingham, United Kingdom)
• Created a digital marketing strategy for the client.
• Used various tools to identify the market and created mosaic of the target audience using TGI tool
• Created monthly budget plan for the Online marketing strategy that included PPC, SEO and Display.
Ernst & Young – Associate (Bangalore, India) April 2013 – August 2013
• Conduct initial review of client deliverables for quality assurance.
• Cost variance analysis and Accrual management
• Collection and consolidation of compensation data for tax and social security compliance.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.