I am a qualified and registered Dental nurse with 2 years experience working in a very busy NHS/private practice. I have experience working with many patients coming from different backgrounds, age groups, gender, disabilities etc at Wandsworth Dental Centre. I have excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner. At Wandsworth Dental Centre I was responsible for ensuring that each patient was comfortable and relaxed at all times during their procedure. I was also responsible for monitoring health and safety issues.
I am intelligent, hardworking and determined individual who enjoys taking on new challenges. I am a qualified and registered Dental Nurse with two years experience working in a very busy private practice. I have experience working as a nurse and in reception as well.
• Positive attitude towards work
• Experience working with members of the public
• Proactive in completing the task before deadline
• Flexible approach
• Calm and Confident approach
• Excellent attention to details
• Caring approach
• Excellent Team Player
• Work well under pressure
• Able to prioritise workload
• Excellent communication skills
• Quick learner
• Experience working in busy practice
• Professional and neat appearance
• Very fluent English speaker
Wandsworth Dental Centre
July 2013-July 2015
• Assist dentist in care for patients
• Work effectively as part of a team of professionals, with all types of patients
• Updating notes for the patient’s records
• Preparing a range of dental materials for fillings and impression taking
• Processing X-rays
• Sterilising instruments
• Providing chair side support to the dentist and making sure health and safety standards in the surgery are maintained.
• Work in reception
• Take payments and deal with all financial side
• Book appointments for patients
• Answer phone calls and deal with patients enquiries
• Register new patients
• Scanning, filing documents
Jojo Maman Bebe, Putney
Sell Maternity and babies clothes www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/
• Assisting and advising customers
• Providing Great customers service
• Processing cash and card payments
• Replenishing stock
• Receiving, checking and sorting deliveries
• Tidying up and cleaning
• Answering queries from customers
• Dealing with customer refunds
• Reporting discrepancies and problems to the Manager
• Dealing with customer complaints
• Attaching the correct price tags to merchandise on the shop floor
• Responsible for security within the store
Harriet & Ellis College
National Diploma in Dental Nursing
Oct 2009-Jun 2010
BSc Computer Science, 2.1
Sep 2008-Jun 2009
Science Foundation Degree in IT for E-Business, Merit
South Thames College Sep
HNC Computing, Pass
South Thames College
Sep 2006-Jul 2007
BTEC National Certification for IT Practitioners, Merit
Holland Park School
Sep 1997-Jun 2002
6 GCSE’s including Maths, English and Science
• Nominated for ‘Adult Learners Award’ for my excellent progress and achievement on the foundation degree course
In leisure times, I enjoy socialising with friends, family and going to the gym.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.