A Business Management graduate, with over eight years’ experience working for large European retailers, now passionate to pursue a career in management. Exceptional organisational and leadership skills developed as a Deputy Manager for Tesco and Customer Assistant for Premier Stores. Demonstrated effective leadership skills by motivating and developing teams at university as well as in the workplace.
Education & Qualifications
2011 – 2014 Upper Second Class BA (Hons) Business Management
Developed excellent retail awareness through modules such as Human Resource Management, Management of Organisational Behaviour and Applied Marketing.
Final Year Dissertation: What barriers did a global retailer such as Tesco face capturing the US market? Secondary data looking at retail market differences between the UK and US, in terms of store set-up and customer base and cultural differences.
Longley Park Sixth Form College
A-Levels: German A, Business Studies C, Mathematics E
2002 -2006 Buxtehude, Germany
GCSEs – 13 at grades A-C including Mathematics, English, French and German
A Business Management graduate, with over eight years’ experience working for large European retailers, now passionate to pursue a career in management. Exceptional organisational and leadership skills developed as a Deputy Manager for Tesco and Customer Assistant for Premier Stores. Demonstrated effective leadership skills by motivating and developing teams at university as well in the workplace.
Deputy Store Manager – Lidl Uk GmbH, Coventry
September 2014 – present
• Built on managerial and communication skills by leading and developing twenty-five employees to achieve daily targets
• Enhanced understanding of customer buying behaviour by ordering ambient, fresh and non-food via analysing sales data and anticipating demand
Deputy Manager – Tesco Stores Ltd., Coventry
2013 – August 2014
• Developed excellent managerial skills, by managing performance of eighteen employees of different age and background through regular monthly employee reviews and identifying potential
• Identified further employee development needs and dealt with underperformance via training and disciplinary where necessary.
• Built excellent communication skills by dealing with complaints with customers, contractors and employees
• Developed organisational skills by managing rotas covering sickness, leaves and holidays, also by prioritising and delegating tasks to teams
• Gained valuable experience in implementing changes to the store, by coaching and training the team about new policies regarding sales and health and safety.
• Managed stock with integrity and accuracy, order additional stock using Store Manager facility to increase sales
• Excellent understanding of retailer industry; key performance indicators such as sales, payroll, shrink and waste
Customer Assistant – Tesco Stores Ltd, Sheffield
2009 – 2012
• Developed exceptional customer service skills by assisting customer with shopping
• Widened my communication skills by interacting with customers on checkouts
Customer Assistant – Premier Stores, Sheffield
2008 – 2010
• Acted proactive by merchandising goods on promotion to encourage impulse buying
Store Assistant – Edeka Group, Germany
2006 – 2008
• Built on my problem solving skills by dealing with customer queries and complaints.
• Developed my team working skills by assisting with stock replenishment
• Fluent in written and spoken German, Tamil and semi-fluent in French
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office Pack: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.