I have a wide range of skills and experience with various roles in finance, management, analysis construction and repairs. I have worked in both the public and private sector.
I have excellent management skills and I feel that my communication skills are good having negotiated many contracts and project deals and having many discussions with trades people relevant to the project. I am a good problem solver.
I am hard working, honest and loyal. I can work on my own or in a team.
I have a wide range of experience in contract administration and team leading roles. I am hard working, a good problem solver and team leader looking for an opportunity to take on a more senior role in the context of contract management.
Notting Hill Housing Trust
September 2012 to Present
I have been working with NHHT since Sep 2012 and have undertaken a number of job roles:
Contract Management – Leasehold Contracts Home ownership
May 2014 – Present
I took on additional contract administration duties for 7 months:
• Principal liaison for estate service suppliers
• Oversee Health & Safety Training and set-up procedures for caretakers
• Manage OOH repairs.
• Review of processes
• Introduce a grading system for Cleaning & Gardening Estate Services
• Analyse and report back on two Weekly Repairs and Month End Business figures
• Over see the process of new contractor applications for Approved Suppliers List.
• Evaluate new contractors RAMS (Risk Assessments and Method Statements).
• Principal liaison for estate service Cleaning & Gardening Contract Suppliers meetings and monitor standard of services provides.
• Attend quarterly health & Safety Meetings and Monitor notifications from Health & Safety Team.
• Manage Out Of Hours job contract. Review processes and payments.
• Review training requirements for Care Taker Staff on Site.
• Manage projects and other services as required by the Head of Leasehold Services.
• Oversee Health and Safety training and set-up processes for caretakers
Resource Team Leader – NHH Pathways
Feb 2014 – April 2014
• Managing shift bookings for Bank Staff Sheltered Accommodation Centres.
• Updating Domiciliary Care Officers time sheets on Kronus System.
• Creating weekend cover analysis on excel to review shift cover figures for Permanent, Bank and Agency staff.
• Generating financial spread sheets for the break down of staffing hours.
Housing Coordinator – NHH ATB
Sept 2012 – December 2013 / May 2013 – January 2014
• Liaising with residents and repairs team for defects to be raised and carried out. Raising repairs on Maxcell – Lovell Ltd repairs system.
• Reconciling credit card receipts / statements for Housing managers and completing purchases log and payments journal for the Finance Department.
• Liaising with Debt collector / solicitors and external agencies to resolve disputed bills and invoices.
• Covering many Housing Officer Duties during absences.
Duties: Meeting tenants in the office to address various issues such as noise nuisance, overcrowding, rent arrears / taking payments, disputes with neighbours etc.
Notting Hill Housing Trust – Sudbury Town Defects Officer:
December 2012 to 12th April 2013
• Working with the resident, housing association and the building companies to resolve repairs problems in new buildings on a regeneration project.
• Assisting the Housing officer with pre sign up of new tenancy agreements.
• Assisting residents with general queries.
• Updating project managers and directors on resolution of repair of defects and other outstanding issues.
Project managing the build of my own house
April 2009 to August 2012
• Designed floor plans for house.
• Arrange suitable comprehensive insurance for build (employers / public and contractors liability insurance)
• Price quotations for all materials purchases from suppliers.
• Hire and price all jobs for sub-contractors on each stage of the build.
• Researching information on energy rated materials.
• Liaising with external and internal stake holders including engineers and local authorities.
• Liaise with engineer / builders on snagging of works at all stages of the build, and meeting engineer for signed off of works as completed.
• Financial Accountability and Budget management to complete build and stay on budget.
• Skills and training updated during self build project listed under education and training
Carphone Warehouse, Head Office, London
Senior Bank Analyst
(January 2002 – April 2009) (Redundancy, job moved to Portugal)
• Manage the UK banking team in the absence of the UK Banking Supervisor and to provide direction to team members as and when required by the line manager.
• Provide holiday / sick cover for specific responsibilities and accountabilities of other UK Banking team members as directed by UK Banking Supervisor.
• Maintain and update operations manual related to the responsibilities of UK Banking Department.
• Manage the file Generation process for the weekly cheque run for UK & Portugal.
• Co-ordinate and approve the collection of support documents for all cheques £300 and above.
• Obtaining payment approval and secure the signatures on all cheques above £1000.
• Resolving escalated queries received from chief executive office and other areas of the business.
• Manage head office petty cash facility, ensuring the company policies and procedures are followed.
• Manage company credit cards, ensuring the company policies and procedures are followed.
• Manage the credit card payments process including daily reconciliation of all payments made.
• Responsibility for controlling access to the cheque printing room, the contents of the safe and confidential documents stored.
• Review the monthly non paid direct debit report and advise accounts receivable accordingly. To process instruction for direct debit payments to be made for account customers.
• Additional duties:
• Involved in problem solving projects with other departments which have an impact on U.K. Finance area.
• Manage and organizing the financial requirements to facilitate the annual charity auction event at a
Venue of choice by the major shareholders of the company.
Executive Assistant Age concern – Westminster, 268 – 272 Edgware Road, London,
Administrator: Thames Reach Housing Association, 17 Shroton Street, London, NW1 6UG
Administrator: Dial-a-ride, Hathway House, 7D Woodfield Road, London, W9 2BA
Working Links, 47 Ealing Road, London, HA0 4BA – Office Manager
(March – October 2000 – contract)
Peter Jones Department Jones (John Lewis Partnership) Sloane Square, London, SW1W 8EL
Credit Management 1997 – 2000 – Warehouse supervisor
Qualifications & Trianing
• Accounting Technicians Ireland (post graduate) 1st Year
• Ballina Adult Education Centre – Ireland (23rd Sept 2011 – 16th June 2012)
• Taxation, Accountancy, Business Law & Ethics and BMIT.
• Additional courses: Business Calculations, Text Production (windows 2010 package) & Cultural studies (level 5)
• Key Safe Construction Ltd – Ireland 2010
• Health & Safety course in construction to manage self build
• Irish Computer Society – European Computer Driving Licence & communications Course.
• January 2010 – June 2010
• ECDL :(Windows 7 package) Contents of course: Concepts of information & managing files. Using the computer & managing files. Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Data Base, Presentation, Web Browsing & Communication.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.