I am an outgoing person who can easily adapt to any situation or environment. I am also hard working and enjoy meeting challenges that have been set for me. I have a range skills such as following and taking instructions to working well as team member or alone. I consider myself to be a well-mannered and polite person able to communicate well within a professional environment and have exceptional interpersonal skills. I am also a fast learner and enjoy problem solving.
Relevant Qualifications & Education
University of Portsmouth:
BA (Hons) Accounting with Finance, achieved an upper second class. This course included subjects such as Financial and Management Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Corporate Finance and Financial Dissertation. This course has enabled me to develop abilities to:
• Improve my excel skills and taught me to use the sage programme
• Increase my teamwork and presentation skills gained from undertaking group projects through the various presentations I was given.
• Work independently which has increased my time management and organisational skills
• Increase my communication skills in group discussions
• Increase my awareness and knowledge of the business environment as I’ve had to analyse firm’s financial statements, business strategies and share prices.
Richmond Upon Thames College
A-level’s: Mathematics-C, Accountancy -C, Economics -C, Travel and Tourism-C
Bishopsford Community School
11 GCSE’s grade A*-B including Mathematics and English at grade B
Accounting and Financial Management Graduate with various skills such as IT and numerical that have been developed from my various internship roles. Looking for an internship or graduate job within an Accounting or finance department to increase my experience and knowledge of the industry.
September 2014- Present
Pension Administrator: JLT
• Manually calculating clients pensions
• Inputting pension calculations into the IT pension programme
• Discussing administration pension queries with clients
• Communicating with HMRC to provide financial information
• Processing pension claims
• Communicating with clients on the phone
• Working within multiple teams
June- July 2014
Nottinghill Housing: Accounting Internship
• Using Excel to recode day to day spends
• Control check of overseas landlord tax (HMRC) for annual returns
• Preparing journals and posting them into the Sun Accounting System
• Calculating accruals, prepayment and deferrals using business data
• Using V-lookup, Pivot Tables and Macro to collate data
• Analysing and comparing budgets in excel for business planning
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.