A qualified Civil Engineer and Supervisor in the Construction Sector with 6 years’ experience of working on site; demonstrable track record of strong team leadership, works scheduling, inventory management across the large scale construction and villas/residential construction sectors with additional exposure to substructure and finishing works.
Education And Qualifications
Training Primavera P6.7: Chicago Training and Consultancy: Abu Dhabi 2014
QA/Qc/CQE(Quality Assurance /Certified Quality Engineer) 2014
Bachelor Degree Civil Engineering: Amity University: Dubai, UAE 2014
Diploma Civil Engineering: Bogra Polytechnic Institute: Bogra, Bangladesh 2007
Diploma AutoCAD (2D/3D): Smart Computer Training Institute: Dhaka, Bangladesh 2007
School Examination SSC: Sarishabari Reaz Uddin Talukder High School: Jamalpur, Bangladesh 2002
IELTS:Listening: 4.5, Reading: 4.5, Writing: 4.0, Speaking: 4.5, Overall: 4.5
IT Proficiency: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email, Estimates and AutoCAD.
Fluent in English
SYSTEM CONSTRUCT LLC: DUBAI, UAE: Site Engineer.
• Delivering successfully in this Site Supervision role, managing a variety of civil work incorporating Shoring and Piling Works, substructure, superstructure and finishing works
Key projects include:
• Abudhabi Future School,Al- Falah.(Sys 6485)
• Male & Female Schools and Accommodation Complex including Auditorium, Mosque, Swimming Pool and Indoor/Outdoor Sports Hall at MadinatZayed City, Western Region (ADNOC); Consultant: ECG(Engineering Consultant Group) (Sys 6269)
• Al Markaz, Wire House, Abudhabi (Sys 6171)
• Maintaining the Materials Procurement Schedule, Submittals and Contractor’s Method Statements log; attending to concrete trial mixes; ensuring compliance to all health and Safety rules and regulations on site
• Delivering records and reports covering site progress and site problems; checking all types of surveying works, estimations, measurements and payment certificates; monitoring all types of testing and investigations (soil, concrete, steel); ensuring full coordination with all associated authorities, clients and contractors; working collaboratively to ensure maximum productivity; preparing and delivering the weekly productivity report for the entire project
• Continuously monitoring and supervising works, ensuring quality standards and all works are in line with the approved drawings, specifications and method statement
• Ensuring proper coordination of work on site with the construction workers and Engineers; ensuring efficient circulation of manpower, equipment and construction materials to enable sequential work scheduling
Dec 2010-Jun 2011
AG PROPERTY DEVELOPMENTS LTD. AHSAN GROUP: Site Engineer
• Key Projects include: Mirpur City centre (16 Storey Residential Building): Dhaka
Sept 2009-Oct 2010
UNITED DREAMS LLC: OMAN, MUSCAT: Senior Site Engineer
• Key Projects incude: Fifth Storey Residential Building: Darsait (Oman Muscat)
Mar 2008-Apr 2009
CONSENT LLC, DUBAI, UAE: Site Engineer
• Key Projects include: Dubai-Motor City: Idhara Project
Jan 2007-Feb 2008
JSE CONSORTIUM: DHAKA, BANGLADESH: Site Engineer
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.