A high calibre individual with gravitas and a proven track record of successful project management through methodical, thorough and diligent work. As a natural relationship builder, Muhammed is equipped with the vision and purpose to drive organisational change. He is flexible and able to adapt positively to any challenges that arise, he is also comfortable at making sometimes difficult decisions and taking ownership of key issues.
A high calibre individual with gravitas and a proven track record of successful project management through methodical, thorough and diligent work. As a natural relationship builder, Muhammed is equipped with the vision and purpose to dive organisational change. He is flexible and able to adapt positively to any challenges that arise, he is also comfortable at making sometimes difficult decisions and taking ownership of key issues. Right now he wishes to join a company known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
January 2013 – Present
Responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of all projects and in accordance the company policy & procedures and adhering to all statutory and regulatory legislation.
• Working closely with clients to understand their needs.
• Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
• Arranging and managing all project related meetings.
• Attending client meetings & guiding them through processes.
• Producing timing, costing and scoping documentation.
• Establishing the overall success criteria for a project, including; time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
• Writing progress reports & presenting them to directors.
• Monitoring all work in accordance with schedules.
• Producing & maintaining project management plans.
• Monitoring and managing all contractors, consultants and third party suppliers within each project.
December 2010 – January 2013
June 2007-December 2010
Bahcesehir University 2011 – 2012
MSSc Strategic Marketing and Brand Management
Trakya University 2002 – 2007
BA Computer Engineering
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Project management • Agile
• Managing clients • TMForum
• PMP • Business awareness
• Business Analysis • Budgetary controls
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
• Creating realistic and achievable project plans.
• Evaluating risks and developing strategies to overcome project obstacles.
• Have managed budgets up to $3 million.
• Demonstrate commitment to safety throughout a projects lifespan.
• Promoting a company’s image & marketability.
• Fully aware of the commercial & contractual aspects of any project.
• Excellent working knowledge of PM methodologies and tools such as, Agile, Waterfall,MsProject,Enterprise Architect,UML,MS Visio.
• Managing a diverse team of professionals.
• Resolving/escalating issues in a timely fashion.
• Ability to lead and develop a team.
• Always totally familiar with the contractual terms of a project.
• Having a client focused approach to work.
• Results driven; forward thinking with a problem solving mentality.
• Willingness to accept responsibility when delegated.
• A high level of business acumen.
• Able to manage significant inputs & relationships with third parties throughout the full lifecycle.
• Possessing a firm understanding of multiple project management
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.