Great Communication skills. Able to work in a fast pace industry.
Willing to relocate. Over fifteen years experience. Always willing to expand my knowledge. Ready for any task given.
2014-Present Various Companies
Freelance Shore Representative
Amertrin Marine- 2011-2014
Logistics Coordinator,Shore Representative/Marine Administrator
Shore Support – Seismic Surveys
Reporting to Marine Operations Department, I was responsible for the planning, execution and review of the shore based operations whilst vessels were in Trinidad conducting seismic surveys for any period. Focusing primarily on safety, cost effectiveness, quality and client satisfaction.
I was involved from start to finish on operations with foreign based Seismic Survey Companies. Such companies included:
• Western Geco
• All Seas Marine Contractors
• PGS Marine Geophysical NSA
• C & C Technologies
• Hereema Marine Contractors
• British Gas (Trinidad & Tobago) Limited
• bpTT L.L.C
• Scandinavian Bunkering
• OIL exec International Limited
All of the above companies included one or more vessels which would require basic responsibilities or as for the long term projects would consist up to five vessels (two supply vessels and three seismic vessels).
My responsibilities included:
• All Marine Crew Operations which included Airport, Hotel, Transport, Immigration and Customs formalities
• Attaining work permits for all foreign Nationals entering the country for a specified duration
• Producing both inward and outward manifests in order to import or export ship spares
• Providing proper documentation for local import and export Customs Clearances from both airport and port
• Boarding and Clearing of all vessels with the local Authorities
• Customs Reports and Contents for all vessels
• Berthing Prospects, Port Arrangements, Food Supply, Transport Co-Ordination
• Customs Clearance of Local and Transhipment Cargo
Crowley Liner Services 2005-2008
This has given me the ability to interact with both locally based and international customers to ensure the best results by day to day updates on their respective cargo movement globally. As I have learnt over the years in this field customers must be put to the forefront of all that is happening and it is the key to growing a business relationship.
Tecmarine (Trinidad ) Ltd. 1999-2005
Customs Boarding Supervisor
Whilst here I was responsible for documentation for incoming cargo both FCL and LCL, un-stuffing of Cargo, Port and Berthing arrangements, Container movements, Perishable Foods, Exports, Transhipments and Boarding of Vessels (as agent representative).
I was more actively involved in the operational aspect of the work. I have enjoyed this and chosen to make it into a career.
National Fisheries Trinidad Ltd. 1997-1999
At National Fisheries I was responsible for all Immigration and Customs formalities on a day to day basis. This would include meet and greet at the airport, departure clearances for various nationals joining and leaving the vessels.Exportation of both fresh and frozen fish globally. Clearing of Transhipment Cargo for various vessels in the most time effective way.
Work permits and visas for international clients.
2014 – International Diplomas in:
• Health and Safety Management
• Operations Management
• Quality Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Project Management
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.