I have progressed rapidly from the sales & promotional industry where I excelled and moved into event management, marketing, sales and P.R.
With 13 years global events, marketing & pr experience at a very high level in this industry i have built a very strong & affluent client base.
Throughout my years in this industry, I have developed an unrivalled breadth and depth of knowledge, specialist skills, best practices and access to a vast network of industry contacts and facilities.
Marketing & Promotions Manager For Dr.Ink – DSTRKT London
January 2015 – Cont….
London Club and Bar Awards Winner Best New Club 2012
London Club and Bar Awards Winner Best Club 2013
London Club and Bar Awards Winner Best Club 2014
London Club and Bar Awards Winner Best Events Venue 2014
The regeneration of Piccadilly is apace with the renaissance of one of Europe’s premier and exciting locations for dining and night life. This continues with the opening of the £25 Million Dstrkt venue, set to take its place amongst London’s night life crown jewels of the W hotel, the Mirage Casino and the soon to open Café Royal.
George Yaneff (top American chef, formerly at the Bazaar Restaurant by José Andrés, SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills) along with his team, will preside over the elegant and glamourous restaurant which will awe even the most discerning gourmands with its all-organic blend of Continental cuisines. The space transforms each and every evening as diners stay to party until the small hours.
The lounge bar and the nightclub both feature an overwhelming interior design, with elements delivered by some of the world’s leading brands such as Poltrona Frau, Murano’s Barovier & Toso, Moroso, Predralli, Walter Knoll and Cappellini to name a few. Within the club is the V.I.P area that boasts the “world’s first” bar made of black precious stone. The venue is well equipped with state of the art lighting and Funktion One sound systems.
The operators behind the venue are an eclectic mix of top European professionals. The Partners of the Brompton Brands company, who brought you Whisky Mist, Mahiki and The Brompton Club, have joined with the founders of the Buddha Bar & Restaurant in Vienna to create this latest edition to the London nightlife.
Head of UK & USA VIP Operations for VIP Luxury Brands
At VIP Lifestyle Brands we understand that our clients are used to the very best. We cater to some of the biggest names in sport, television, and music. We can organise your next car, holiday, watch and so much more with the best partnerships in all areas to assist your needs.
We do this by having a personal understanding of your individual preferences, needs and expectations. Below are just a few of the services VLB offer:
• Personal Shopping & Stylists
• Premium Watches
• Bodyguards & Security
• Fashion Products
• Holiday Bookings
• Sourcing Exclusive Products
Events, Pr, Marketing & Communications Manager – Sugar Hut Group
July 2013 – October 2014
Sugar Hut Village was born in the late 1990s, bringing enchantment, mystery and hospitality of the highest international standards to the heart of Essex. It is an impressive creation of ten individually characterised zones, united by an attention to immaculate detail beneath the award winning Sugar Hut brand, including a restaurant, two cocktail bars, a nightclub, private members area and courtyard.
Produced a full analytical business summary.
Edited & produced all our promotional videos.
Re-writing/designing the website
Graphic & Flyer Design.
Working directly with music labels for album launches, after parties and networking events.
Marketing advertising campaign negotiations.
Liaise and manage press and media coverage.
Brand affiliation programs.
Produced our VIP table packages.
Corporate Client management.
Building and managing the PR team.
Developing and producing new marketing campaigns
Managed our client relations with premium brands.
Creating corporate entertainment packages
Managed all marketing for the sugar hut restaurant & café.
Tracked, monitored & produced all analytical data for website, twitter & Facebook.
Grew the companies Facebook page by over 1,000% from 26,400 to 256,606.
Monthly projections & forecasts.
Produced Geo-tagged heat maps for quarterly foot fall
Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
Liaising with clients to Asses their precise event requirements.
Producing detailed proposals, blueprints & rundowns for events.
Coordinating club operations with operations manager.
Live Music events.
Booking, managing & coordinating celebrity PR appearances
Personally looking after high profile clients.
Manage all marketing & PR for the Sugar Hut brand as a whole.
Manages All Social media expansion, development & marketing.
Lifestyle Management Consultant at Entourage Lifestyle
April 2011 – July 2013
With such a wide choice of destinations and transportation available to today’s discerning traveler, Entourage Lifestyle will come as something of a refreshing alternative, offering a bespoke luxury travel and concierge experience to its elite clientele around the globe.
Driven by aspiration, innovation, resourcefulness and access fostered through our global network, we work together as a team, sharing passion, expertise and responsibility in providing the ultimate VIP experience for all our clients along with specialist advice, insider access and exclusive benefits.
• Create a very strong diverse international team.
• Manage the global lifestyle team.
• Work hands on with my team.
• Face to face meetings with new clients to ensure we know them and they are comfortable with us.
• Manage clients yacht, private jet and or helicopter bookings.
• Manage client’s staff and house management.
• Take care of all travel bookings with a 24hr turn round guarantee.
• Create all VIP travel itineraries globally for our clients.
• Conduct all B2B meetings with select new vendors.
• Created personal shopping experiences in home or store.
• Make sure we never miss a deadline and have every document ready in advance.
• Managed restaurant bookings.
• Take care of all entertainment requests (nightlife, theatre, sporting events and exclusive super car events, experiences and launches)
• Created luxury brand networking events to showcase new potential vendors to our exclusive clients.
• Sourced super and hyper cars for my clients to hire/try before they buy.
• Ensuring when clients birthdays come up they receive a personalized gift directly from me.
• Make sure clients anniversary plans are arranged or suggestions made.
• Personally check every detail of every itinerary to ensure every detail is complete.
Web & Graphic Design – Marketing – Hyper Car Hire & Sales at SWR DESIGN & CONSULTANCY – January 2010 – Present
Look after my private clients while they travel Europe through the summer.
Web design & Graphic design
Artist bookings & Management.
Super & Hyper car hire & Sales.
Senior Portfolio Manager/Operations Manager/Marketing Manager at Allied Trade Support – September 2011 – January 2013
Specialised in the trading of Gold, Silver, Rare Earth Metals and Diamonds/Coloured Stones. I focused particularly on niche opportunities arising from economic change.
Taking clients orders over the phone.
Brokering client orders using the ICE, TT and Trayport
Numerous contracts traded on ICE and TT system (GASOIL, BRENT, WTI, CRACKS)
Working out figures for one price trades on SPREADS, CRACKS and HOGO’S
Covering office manager when away
Managed all client networking events
Entering new client accts on the TT system for the team
Sending clients market updates through the day
Facilitated the sales process and meeting the bespoke needs of my clients.
Design and maintain the company website.
Compose marketing and advertising campaigns to source new clients and client investment
Sales, Marketing & PR Manager (Was working on an ADHOC basis for a client) at ESRC International – February 2010 – October 2011
• Expanding marketing boundaries
• Client deals negotiations.
• Managed accommodation & travel for all our US recording artists.
• Client deals and negotiations.
• Client database management.
• Music industry networking and events.
• Looking after our portfolio of international recording artists.
• Press releases to related media contacts.
• Social media marketing.
Sales, PR & Marketing Director at Sisu Boutique – June 2010 – January 2011
• Expanded the European marketing boundaries.
• Website marketing.
• Managing recording artists appearances and managing dj bookings
• Re-writing/designing the website.
• New marketing angles social & media.
• Arranging personal shopping trips.
• Chartering Private yachts, helicopters and jets for clients.
• Marketing & advertising campaign negotiations.
• Creating & managing the PR & Concierge team.
• Designing, managed and ran the VIP concierge.
• Database/social networking marketing.
• Managed corporate bookings and marketing.
• Produce full staff training manual for their relevant sectors.
• Developing and producing new marketing campaigns.
• Creating cooperate entertainment packages.
Events & PR Director at Pure-PR – October 2006 – June 2010
Events and Marketing Manager at Elite Parties
December 2002 – October 2006
Skills & Expertise
Web Design-Graphic Design-Marketing Strategy -Social Media Marketing-Social Networking-Sales-Sales Management-Investments-Marketing Communications-Direct Sales-Event Management-Event Planning-Events-Corporate Events-Private Events-Event Producing-Public Relations-Sponsorship-Negotiation-Live Events-Management-Photoshop-Entertainment-Digital Marketing-Copywriting-Marketing-Photography-Business Planning-Press Releases-Email Marketing-Social Media-New Business Development-Corporate Communications-Digital Strategy-Market Research
Mid Kent College
National diploma, Applied Sports Science, 2000 – 2002
Received a National Diploma in applied sports science – Grade – Distinction
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.