An extremely hard working, highly self motivated and tenacious Head Chef with a proven background in the preparation of tasty and nutritious meals, ensuring an exceptional customer service at all times. An inspirational and motivational leader, is capable of coaching and empowering individuals to achieve their own potential and to make a significant contribution to the full delivery of common goals. Is committed to ensuring the consistent adherence to all governing health and safety.
HEAD CHEF (2012 – To Date)
• Receiving the accolade of Individual Achievement of the Year 2013 for Working that Extra Mile from the Care UK Celebrating Success Mental Health Awards, that recognises and rewards talent
• Personally responsible for preparing and cooking nutritious, tasty and well balanced meals for customers, making decisions on quantities and portions to be served
• Ensuring the delivery of a high quality service at all times, ensuring all meals are prepared and served in a timely manner
• Working collaboratively with clients when preparing food to cater for special dietary or cultural needs
• Undertaking a kitchen management role, ensuring high levels of hygiene at all times and that all members of staff wear the appropriate clothing and headwear in achieving the same
• Efficiently transferring knowledge when training other members of staff, ensuring they are aware of all duties and responsibilities and that they are carried out to best effect
• Entering into negotiations with sales representatives in securing best price on orders and supplies, ultimately benefiting the company’s bottom line
• Additionally responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of the correct level of fresh, frozen and dried foods in the store room
SUPPORT WORKER/CHEF (2011 – To Date)
• Main duties as above
SELF EMPLOYED PERSONAL CHEF (2008 – To Date)
• Providing catering services for a number of events, ranging from weddings and birthdays to parties and conferences, in spare time
CHEF (2008 – 2011)
Southern Cross Healthcare
SUPPORT WORKER/CHEF (2010 – 2011)
PART TIME CLEANER/DRIVER (2010 – 2011)
SECOND CHEF (2005 – 2008)
The Lodge Restaurant
KITCHEN ASSISTANT (2003 – 2005)
Master Stuff Recruitment
TRUCK DRIVER (2001 – 2002)
Education And Qualifications
NVQ Level 3: Food Preparation & Cooking (2008)
Level 3 Award: Supervising Food Safety in Catering (2008)
HAB Level 1: Introductory Certificate in Conflict Handling (2006)
NVQ Level 2: Preparation & Cooking (2006)
Foundation Certificate: Food Hygiene (2006)
Foundation Certificate: Health & Safety in the Workplace (2006)
Fluent English & Shona
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.