A visionary professional, a problem solver, who is driven by providing library and information support to students, teachers and curriculum in and I B environment in 21st Century collaborative learning environment that values the Library as resource for supporting and enhancing students achievement across the curriculum by empowering them to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers and skillful researchers.
A visionary professional, a problem solver, who is driven by providing library and information support to students, teachers and curriculum in and IB environment in 21st Century collaborative learning environment that values the Library as resource for supporting and enhancing students achievement across the curriculum by empowering students to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers and skillful researcher.
WORK PROFILE: Administration of “Digitalized Media library” with up-gradation of e-gadgets & e-resources with supervision of Institutions’ other libraries and to maintain balanced resources in them. Co-ordination with IBDP students for their culminating projects i.e. Extended Essay, Theory of Knowledge, and CAS.
• Master of Library and Information Science from UPRTOU, Allahabad, with 59.62%.
• Bachelor of Library and Information Science from UPRTOU, Allahabad, with 64.22%.
• Diploma in Library and Information Science from Dr. B R A University, Agra, 66.92%.
• Bachelor of Science with Physics, Statistics and Mathematics from Dr. B.R.A. University, Agra with 55.62%.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Programming from RCSM, Agra with 64.83%.
International Baccalaureate Boarding School, (One among the top 5 of India).
(Accredited to the Council of International Schools)
February, 2014 to till the date (1 Year and 5 Months…)
Developed “Higher Secondary Library” from the scratch and made curricular links between learning and library. Experience of IBDP, IGCSE and ISC Curriculum at this institute – focus on teaching research skills, reference and citation skills and academic writing. Providing e-resources through “KINDLES HD Fire Reader” to users and developed a balanced collection of 50,000 volumes within the GSIS libraries and located external resources. Worked for initial planning for HSS library and managed a staff of 6 local-hire Librarians. Coordination with IB students for their culminating projects.
Delhi Public School, Dharan, Nepal,
(Established by Embassy of India in Nepal, as a part of “Nepal-India Co-operation”)
March, 2006 to January, 2014 (7 Years and 11 Months)
Worked to redesign library layout, and subsequently manage extension lower school library. Developed a collection of 12,000 volumes and generate resources for students and members of staff. Member of various working groups, including SUPW In-charge and hostel preps. Experienced teaching of mathematics for Grades VIth to Xth during academic sessions 2012-13 and 2013-14 of CBSE Curriculum.
Delhi Public School, Agra, India
March, 2005 to March, 2006 (1Year and 1 Month)
Manage all facets of library collection; check out, repair and prepare books for circulation. Administrate a library budget with oversight for technology integration, purchasing, text book review and supplier relations. Hosted various events, which were acknowledged by print and digital media at local and national level during this period.
Relevant Technology Skills
• Databases: Familiar with various databases and Online resources.
• Internet communication: Web-based and Outlook email; Skype, Google Hangouts, and other webcam services; various web-based instant messaging (chat) services.
• Library management systems: Comfortable with all kind of library software with L-SMART/RFID technologies.
• Web site building and maintenance: Basic HTML, Word Press, Google sites, and other web-based tools; Lib-Guides online research guide creation tool. Able to independently and quickly learn new software, web tools, and other technologies.
• Hands of Experience: Internet & E-mail. Text formatting and office Computing MS-Office (2003, 2007, 2010)
Professional Development Courses
1. Participated “Librarians Online Category 3” workshop organized by IB Online Professional Development department and led by experienced practitioners of the International Baccalaureate during November, 2014.
2. Participated in “The Reading Room: Seminar for DPS Librarians” held at DPS Dwaraka organized by Delhi Public School Society in New Delhi, India during 07th-09th February, 2008
3. Participated in “All India Conference for DPS Librarians” held at Pragati Maidan, organized by Delhi Public School Society in New Delhi, India during 28th-30th August 2005.
4. Training course of “Library Automation and Resource Sharing” from National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources, New Delhi, India in January 2006.
5. Attended “Workshop on KOHA: Library Automation Software” organized by Kerala Library Association at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala during May, 2015.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.