Alongside my ongoing studies, I have remained in employment in the health care sector, developing invaluable transferable skills including the ability to work well in a team and to develop positive working relationships with people.
Education and Qualifications
Postgraduate Leadership & Management (Ongoing), Park Royal College, UK
Modules: Financial Management, Strategic Information, Strategic Planning, Human Resources, Organisation Direction, Strategic Performance Management, Strategic Marketing, Personal Development and Project Management
BBA Bachelor of Business Administration (2010), St Augustine University of Tanzania
ACSE Advanced Certificate Secondary Education (2007), Baobab Girl’s Secondary School, Tanzania
Chartered Management Institute
Manual Handling; Medication Training; Food & Hygiene; Health & Safety; Dementia Awareness
English, Swahili and French
2011-date Assistant Carer, Cheriton Care Home, Amersham, UK
• Working in close conjunction with other members of staff to ensure that the highest standards of personal care are delivered to both male and female service users, including those with dementia
• Assisting with feeding, bathing, showering or bed bathing residents, using the hoist when required and maintaining their dignity and respect at all times
• Ensuring accuracy and attention to detail when maintaining and updating confidential care plans and records for each resident
• Encouraging residents to participate in various social activities as well as accompanying them to appointments
2012-date Cleaner, Brilliant Lifestyle, Amersham, UK
• Carrying out general cleaning duties including emptying waste bins, dusting, vacuuming and mopping and disinfecting hard surfaces
• Conducting regular stock takes of cleaning products and replenishing toilet supplies when required
• Participating in monthly team meetings with the Manager to obtain feedback on performance
2009 Trainee, Azania Bank, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
• Completing a three month training programme with the bank and gaining invaluable experience in opening customer accounts, issuing loans and analysing customer requirements
2008 Trainee, Tanzania Electric Supply Company Ltd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
• Primarily responsible for maintaining confidential records and assisting with employee welfare on a daily basis
2008 Trainee, National Examination Council of Tanzania, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
• Responsible for general data collection and entry utilising in-house software applications
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.