Hi I am currently doing my articles for an accountant, so I am an trainee accountant at the moment. I am looking to broaden my horizons and get some international experience under my belt. I am an dedicated hard worker and don't back off a challenge. I have an eye for the finer details and hate sloppy work.
Education And Qualifications
Bcomm Man Acc – Management & Accountancy (2008 – 2011)
Diploma certificate in CIMA, and still studying part time.
Will be part of the SAIPA body when I finish my articles at the end of the year.
TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT (January 2012 – Current)
Accountancy firm – HVM Audit Incorporated
Responsible for processing purchase and sales ledger invoices, complete reconciliations, and involved in compiling financial reports, while working to strict deadlines.
• Raising purchase and sales invoices, coding, and posting to ledger
• Involved in preparing monthly management accounts.
• Completing and submitting VAT returns.
• Meeting clients face to face.
• Production of trial balance for month end.
• Sending remittences of PAYE and processing payroll.
• Fixed asset accounting, reconciliations and depreciation journals.
• Helping to produce companies tax return.
• Completion of personal tax returns.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.