I am an established, extremely hard working and driven individual. As you will note from my enclosed resume, I am currently working as a Support Worker for Hartley House Care Home in Kent, UK, where I am accountable for providing a caring and supporting care service to various residents within the home including daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet feeding.
September 2012- Present
Hartley House Care Home, Kent
• Responsible for undertaking personal care duties required by service users including toileting, washing, manual handling and feeding residents where required.
• Getting to know residents, their interests and their needs.
• Helping residents with daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet feeding them.
• Recording their daily care plan.
• Supporting service users to maintain their dignity and privacy at all times.
• Building a good relationship between the family of residents and me.
• Working with clients to engage more in social activities
• Providing information, advice and support that service-users may be entitled to in order to meet their needs.
• Working with dedication and commitment; ensuring timely responses, along with a high level of client service.
• Respecting client’s right to privacy and ensuring dignity is maintained at all times; dealing with sensitive issues using tact and diplomacy whilst upholding confidentiality.
• Assist in the implementation of treatment and care plans; recording patient observation accurately and reporting any issues of concern.
• Maintaining patient confidentiality in accordance with policies and guidelines
Core Competencies & Areas Of Expertise
• Effective & Persuasive Communicator
• Patient & Emotionally Supportive
• Sound Knowledge of Legislative Requirements
• Following Detailed & Complicated Procedures
• Managing Challenging Behaviour • Highly Valued Team Player
• Organised & Methodical
• Confidentiality & Safeguarding Practices
• Attentive Listener, Discreet & Diplomatic
• Social, Cultural & Ethnic Considerations
• Stroke Awareness | End of Life in Dementia Care | Understanding Challenging Behaviour | Moving and Handling | Dementia Care | Mental Capacity | Dignity Awareness
• Online Training: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults | Health and Safety | Fire Training | Infection Control
• Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy Levels 1&2, Sept 2010-July 2011
• Bachelor of Arts in International Studies [comparable to CertHE]: University of the East-Philippines [Graduated 2001]
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.