ACCA affiliate completed diploma in management. completed micro soft office ,accounting packages Worked as an Accounts Assistant-3yrs. Preparing Invoices, Bank reconciliation and updated cash book..Updating of staff records, wages time cards & calculation of overtime and preparing the pay slips for 50 staff and 300 workers. Preparing yearly Financial report. Preparing Fixed Assets register, Debtors/Creditors aged analysis.Participated in preparation of budgets. Preparing Key ratios & interpret.
Education & Qualifications
1987 – 1989
Jaffery Institution of Professional studies, Mombasa, Kenya Affiliate of The Association of Chartered certified Accountants (ACCA-UK)
Open University of Sri Lanka Diploma in Management
American Institute of Computer Technology – Sri Lanka 2010 Diploma in Computer studies – (Word, Excel, Access..)
American Institute of Computer Technology – Sri Lanka 2010 Certificate in Photoshop
American Institute of Computer Technology – Sri Lanka 2010 Diploma in Accounting – (Quick books, AccPac, Tally)
Institute of Management & Computer studies 1992 Sybiz Australian Accounting Package
Industrial & Commercial Development Pvt.) LTD & Project Engineering Company Ltd, Sri Lanka
1991 – 1994
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
By working as an Accounts Assistant in the Accounts Department of Industrial & Commercial Development Pvt.) LTD & Project Engineering Company Ltd,for 36 months in Sri Lanka and following various Computer and Accounts package trainings, I have gained the necessary skills and experience in the following
1. Using computer in maintaining all records related to management and accounts by using accounts packages and excel, word, access and Photoshop.
1. Maintaining and updating day to day accounting transactions in the computerized accounting package (SYBIZ)
2. Preparing Invoices, Bank reconciliation and updated cash book
3. Updating of staff records, casual wages time cards, and calculation of overtime and preparing the pay slips for 50 staff and 300 workers.
4. Preparing Monthly/yearly Financial management report (Trading profit and loss account and balance sheet)
5. Reporting to Senior Accountant, Managing Director and Board of directors
6. Preparing Fixed Assets register, Debtors aged analysis and Creditors aged analysis.
7. Working with teams and dealing with cash collection from debtors.
8. Participated in preparation of budgets.
9. Preparing of Key ratios and interpreting at the middle level.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.