Aug 2010 – Present
Integrated Telecom Company ITC Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Senior Network & Security Operation Engineer
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting all ITC network devices including Access switches (ML340, Cat3560, Cat2950, Cat2960) Distributed switches (Cat 3750, Cat4550), Core switches (Cat6509, Cat6513), Edge router (Cisco 2800s, Cisco 3800s, Cisco 880s, Cisco 1700s) City PoP (Cisco 7600s), metro PoP (Cisco 7600s), central PoP (Cisco 10000), Cisco SCE, Infobox etc.
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting BGP connections/sessions with our peers (IGW, ISP)
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting MPLS L3 VPN of our clients (Corporate, ISP)
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting MPLS TE of our backbone network.
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Dynamic Routing Protocols (OSPF, IS-IS, RIP, EIGRP) and Static/Default Routes on the both protocols (IP/IPv6).
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting L2 Protocols and Technologies (STP, RSTP, MISTP, VTP, DTP, Q-in-Q Tunnels, UNI/NNI ports, LACP, PagP, EoMPLS, etc.)
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Management Protocols and Technologies: (QoS, IP SLA, TRACK, PfR (OER), NTP, SNMP, Syslog, WCCP, DHCP, DNS, SSH, Telnet, etc.)
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting PPPoE & L2TP on LAC/LNS using PPPoVPDN).
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Multicasting Protocols: (IGMPv1, IGMPv2, IGMPv3, CGMP, IGMP Snooping, PIM-SM, PIM-DM, SSM, etc.)
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting ADSL Media and Devices for set of vendors such as Cisco, ZTE, Zhone.
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Wireless Media and Devices for set of vendors such as Redline, Cambridge, Infinte, NEC,WiDelta.
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting VSAT Media and Devices for all VSAT technologies and features such as SATNET, SATCOM, iDirect, connection between ITC and client’s VSAT modem via VSAT Hub by VPNv4 protocol.
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting SDH, IPLC, and GPON Media and Devices for set of vendors such as Cisco, Huawei, & ADVA.
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Cisco Secure PIX Firewall, ASA, & ASASM for these models Cisco ASA 5520, Cisco ASA 5585, Cisco ASA 5505, Cisco ASA 5512-X & Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls, Cisco FW 525.
• Configuring, managing, and mitigating DDoS attack using internal system NS-FOCUS and external system TATACOMMUNICATIONS.
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting all security AAA servers (Cisco ACS, & Cisco ISE) using the following protocols RADIUS, TACACS+, SDI, WIN NTLM, Kerberos, LDAP.
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting all VPN connections including EasyVPN, AnyConnectVPN, Site-to-Site VPN, DMVPN, GRE.
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting set of Security Methods and Protocols such as uRPF, DHCP snooping, ARP Inspection.
• Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Cisco ASA CX (ConteXt Security) using PRSM v9.2(1) in Single-Device & Multiple-Device modes
• Following up our team work to get high performance of our network and security departments.
• Correlate all team sections with me as the relative point.
• Correlate all team works to integrate the tasks.
• Solving the work issues related to our clients and team.
• Raise daily and monthly reports analyzing the work/tickets and NTT to the higher managers.
• On-Call Engineer: I have worked On-Call engineer for emegency cases.
• One Team Work: Coordinating with my team to get high performance and availability in our network and solve the customers’ complains ASAP to get best KPI.
• Moderating All Activities: Coordinating with all related company teams for any unplanned/planned activities.
• Opening Ticket with Vendors: Coordinating with all vendors such as Cisco (open TAC), Huawei, ADVA, and Redline to achieve request or solve emergency issue.
Nov 2005 – Jul 2010
Al-Fanar IT Company Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Basic Roles and Responsibilities: Implementing, designing, and configuring customer network devices involving switches, routers, and VoIP and/or IP Telephony.
• Extended Roles and Responsibilities: Troubleshooting all customer s’ networks issues, and choosing the best solutions.
• Accomplished Projects: The sample projects I accomplished when I worked in AL-Fanar are: MOIMSD, Ministry of Electrify and Water, Balsharaf Supermarket, etc.
• Challenges: The tasks and challenges I faced in all projects are branches connections using all dynamic routing protocols by different Medias and implementing/configuring L2 & MLS switches, edge routers, ASAs, Voice Gateways.
• Management Protocols: Configuring management protocols such as SNMP, DHCP, DNS, WCCP, IP SLA, QoS, etc. on all branches and HQ routers for all customers’ sites.
• RSTP, MSTP, PVSTP Configuration: Configuring all STP types on customers’ layer2 switches to get loop free network.
• BGP Configuration: Configure BGP on all branches and HQ routers for all customers’ sites and coordinate with respective ISP for all BGP, or ADSL parameters.
• Dynamic Routing Protocols and Static Routes: Configuring dynamic routing protocols and static route on all customers’ routers and MLS switches per customer request or suitable environment.
• ASA Configurations: Configuring customers’ ASA & IPS as per request and to get full security of vulnerabilities and malwares.
• Layer 2 Security: Configuring and implementing l2 security methods such as DHCP snooping and IP ARP inspection on customer’s switches.
• Security VPNs: Configuring all types of VPNs (EzVPN, AnyConnect SSL, WebVPN, DMVPN using IPSec/SSL protocols between branches.
• VoIP: Configure SRST and MGCP fallback to allow H.323 protocol to provide local call routing in the absence of CCM.
Jan 2004 – Sep 2005
CompuDr Company Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Basic Roles and Responsibilities: Implementing, designing, configuring and analyzing customer networks.
• Extended Roles and Responsibilities: Troubleshooting the customers’ networks issues, and choosing the best solutions.
• Accomplished Projects: ALQASIM UNIVERSITY and small others.
Jan 2001 – Jan 2004
Hasib Institute Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Network Engineer and Trainer
• Basic Roles and Responsibilities:
– Maintaining the computers of labs, servers, PCs, switches, and routers.
– Configuring and troubleshooting all network devices.
• Extended Roles and Responsibilities: Training and teaching the electronic, and network materials.
• Cisco/Huawei Network and Security Devices: Switches/Routers/ASA/IDS/IPS/ISE
• Wimax Media and Devices
• Microwave Media and Devices
• GPON, SDH, and IPLC technologies
• ADSL technology
• VSAT technologies
• Dynamic routing protocols.
• L2 & L3 protocols and technologies
• Gateway/First-Hop Redundancy protocols
• Management protocols.
• Multicast routing protocols and technologies.
• Security methods and protocols.
Aug 1995 – Aug 2000
Damascus Unversity Syria, Damascus
Electronic Engineer, Bachelor(BSc/BA), GPA Exellent
Preperation CCIE Security Cisco, Saudi Arabia
Mar 2014 CCIE RS (42758) Cisco, Saudi Arabia
May 2012 Effective Communication Skills Dale Carnegie Certification:, Saudi Arabia
Mar 2012 ADVA FSP Network Manager ADVA, Saudi Arabia
Feb 2009 CCNP Cisco, Saudi Arabia
Mar 2006 CCNA Cisco, Saudi Arabia
Nov 2004 MCSE Microsoft, Saudi Arabia
Nov 2003 MCSA MESSAGING Microsoft, Saudi Arabia
Nov 2003 MCSA Microsoft, Saudi Arabia
Apr 2001 MCP Microsoft, Saudi Arabia
Jan 2001 A+ CompTIA, Saudi Arabia
May 2014 Huawei R & S & MPLS Huawei, Saudi Arabia
Apr 2011 Huawei SDH Huawei, Saudi Arabia
Nov 2010 Huawei GPON Huawei, Saudi Arabi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.