I am currently studying at the University of Bedfordshire with my graduation commencing in July. I am studying a BA Sports Management degree whereby I am predicted to achieve a 2:1 or a first class degree. I also in my spare time play rugby union at an elite level playing for Saracens rugby club and also an international team playing for Ireland Exiles. I have an interest and talent within the areas of finance, advertisement and marketing. I thrive on challenges and working in a busy environment
2013-2014 – Kids World/Laser World
Assistant, Party Planner, Marketing Assistant
• Running children’s birthday parties
• Help with promotion of business and potential event ideas
• Marketing advisement and development
2013-2013 – USSI America Summer Camp
• Running and organising each days sports camp
• Structuring each sport being coached with different routine
2009-2012 – Palmers Sport and Fitness Centre
Duty Manager, Receptionist and Sports Coordinator
• Running of daily sporting events
• Dealing with all customers
• Sales and development of courses being run
• Supporting all staff/ setting up equipment
• Involved in new ideas and development of projects
2008-2009 – TKMaxx Retail Shop
• Dealing with customers directly
• Providing service to customers questions
• Help to support fellow employees
• Supporting store manager
Currently in my last year at Bedfordshire University studying a Sports Management BA Honours degree, whereby I will be finishing from June 2014 looking for full time employment.
3 A Levels – Fine Art, Physical Education and Sociology.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.