Since 2010 Office Manager, admin and PA for a property company and for a Housing Association. Before that, Team Leader and translator for an International Market Research Company.
Committed and hard working individual who enjoys a challenge. Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually, and to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis competently. Working well under pressure. Well organized and very efficient. Ethical, reliable, dependable and conscious of duties and responsibilities.
GODFREY PROPERTY SERVICES (January 10 –To date)
(Buying and selling, renting and refurbishing properties)
– Responsible of tenants:
– Tenants search:
– Advertise properties when becoming available.
– Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy and provide information about local areas.
– Tenancy related paperwork: Prepare and deliver tenancy agreements, deposit certificates, payment receipts, rent increase, notice to vacate, etc…
– Office management:
– Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
– Maintenance supervision: Monitor the properties to ensure that they remain safe and well-maintained, inspecting routinely grounds, facilities and equipment.
– Cleaning services supervision: Hire and supervise the cleaning of properties and the office on a weekly basis.
– Fleet management of company cars: MOT, tax, insurance, etc…
– Bank reconciliation.
– Maintain and update filing, inventories, mailing and database, either manually or using a computer.
– Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letter and other documents.
– Director’s personal assistant:
– Manage and organize agenda.
– Arrange meetings.
– Complete work schedules.
– Make travel arrangements.
CHANGING LIVES HOUSING TRUST (February 14 – September 14):
(Social Housing Association)
– Staff recruitment (Support workers, administrators, maintenance, apprentices)
– Maintenance supervision: link between tenants and maintenance team, organizing external contractors.
– Listen, deal and resolve clients’ complaints regarding services, properties or personnel.
– Managing the food bank.
– Staff supervisor of a team of 10 people.
– Plan and prepare work schedules, and assign employees to specific duties.
– Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
– Dealing with new tenants: tenancy Agreement, behavior contract, house rules, service charge, key deposit, documents collection.
– Process housing benefit documents to different councils.
– Monitoring the support workers cases.
– In charge of the cleaning services.
– Training apprentices.
GFK NOP (December 06 – December 09):
TEAM LEADER AND TRANSLATOR
Promoted from operator and interviewer in February 07
(International Market Research Company)
– Team leader and supervisor of a team of 30 to 50 people, depending on the project.
– Responsible for the smooth running of international market research projects.
– Daily analysis and reporting of operational activity.
– Management of sample and quotas in international multi-country quantitative projects.
– Monitor staff performance to ensure that goals are met.
– Recruitment and staff selection: Interview, hire, train and evaluate personnel.
– Training new staff and staff on new projects.
– Administrative tasks.
– Translation of questionnaires from English into Spanish and qualitative research results from Spanish into English.
LL GLOBAL (September 06 – November 06):
(International Market Research Company)
-Quality in depth interviews in French and Spanish related to medical subjects.
IMOP, SA (July-August 06) (SPAIN):
(Manufactures and sells parts for OEM machineries)
MEGAPLAS. SA – GRUPO FCC (July 02/April 06) (SPAIN):
(Sign manufacturing and integrated corporate identity company)
TAYLOR NELSON SOFRES (November 01/June 02) (LONDON):OPERATOR AND INTERVIEWER:
TB MARKETING (June 00/June 01) (SPAIN):
CEDREGSA (SPAIN): ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
RYMSA (SPAIN): ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
SPORADIC WORKS: (ETT – TEMP RECRUITMENT AGENCIES) (SPAIN)
Psychology degree: (UNED University, Spain – 1999/2003) (BSc Psychology degree)
EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT (Full Circle Development Consultancy) – 21st May 2014 – Employee engagement, managing your team, managing & leading others using your emotional intelligence, managing conflict, managing your people to perform, taking a coaching approach & developing an effective management style.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.