An ambitious and dedicated IT Network Engineer with recent experience in providing desktop / network support to small businesses and corporate environments. Effectively leads, develops and motivates teams to achieve objectives within deadlines. Utilizes strong communication and interpersonal skills to establish excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
Education & Qualifications
• Comptia Security+ – Bytes Technology, 2013
• Comptia Server Plus – Bytes Technology, 2013
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional; Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7 – Bytes Technology, 2013
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate; Windows 8 – Bytes Technology, 2013
• Microsoft Certified Professional – Bytes Technology, 2013
• Comptia A+ and Network+ – IT Intellect, 2012
• ADSL Training – 4th Dimension Technology
• Certified Linux Administrator – Torque IT
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows 7 Configuration – Bytes Technology
• Certified Wireless Network Administrator – Bytes Technology
• Wireless Wise Guy Certification – Ruckus
• Network / desktop support
• Client relationship management
• Work prioritization and time management
• Problem solving
• Commitment to professional development
• Creative and lateral thinking
• Working as a team to achieve objectives
• Readily adapts to new working environments
• Cross-cultural competencies
• Respect for cultural diversity
• Developing professional relationships
• Written and verbal communication
2011 – date, Cape Town, South Africa
• Installing, maintaining and supporting computer communication networks within the company, ensuring efficient operation in order to provide maximum performance and availability for all users
• Working effectively as part of the IT support team and utilizing strong interpersonal skills to establish excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels
• Applying problem solving and creative thinking skills to troubleshoot any IT related problems as they arise, implementing efficient and innovative solutions to minimize disruption to service
• Diligently monitoring service usage to ensure optimum cost efficiency, working closely with other departments and providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge / competency
2010 DAVE WOOD, Durban, South Africa – (Sept – Dec) IT Desktop Support Assistant
2009 TORQUE IT, Cape Town, South Africa – (Mar – Dec) Linux Leadership
Qualifying as a Microsoft Certified IT Professional in Windows 7 & 8
Being recognised as ‘Most Improved Technician’
Receiving excellent client feedback for exemplary work ethic and performance
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.