A new challenge of each new day motivates me to work more effectively. I have been in the warehousing & distribution business for 12 years.
BEC Construction, Tzaneen (Building Construction)
June 2007 – Present
• Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
• Supervising steel construction sites.
Mopani Spar Giyani (Retail Spar)
October 2005 – 31 May 2007
• Managing and running the receiving department within the store.
• Receiving of all stock etc. into the store.
Turner Brothers East London (Agents & Distributors FMCG Market)
01 August 2002 – 30 September 2005
• Managing and running the warehouse. Receiving and despatching of consumables to stores, stock counts, and general running of the warehouse.
Henderson Agencies (Agents and Distributors FMCG Market)
01 March 1994 – 1996
March 1996 – 30 July 2002
• Long distance driving, deliveries to stores, local deliveries.
• Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
• Vehicle maintenance and stock control.
Education & Certifications
Port Rex Technical High School East London 1991
Diploma in Storekeeping & Stock Control 2000 Damelin SA
First Aid Level 2 certificate 2014
Health & safety course certificate 2014
1. Code 10 Drivers Licence – EC1
2. SADF Military licence
3. Completed military training at Lohatlha Battle School SA – 1993
4. Receiving & dispatching Manager.
5. Warehouse Supervisor.
6. Repairs & Maintenance Contractor.
7. Construction Supervisor
8. Site Supervisor – Steel Construction.
9. Forklift driving experience. (no licence).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.