I am a South African citizen who is looking to join my wife in the UK and work in the field I love. I have worked for the same employer since January 2010. My skills are -
- Computer software and hardware maintenance and repairs.
- Internet installation and maintenance.
- Electronic gate installation and repairs.
- Installation and maintenance of surveillance systems.
My strengths are that I am friendly, polite, performance-driven, and meticulous in my work. I work to ensure I excel at my job.
Qualifications & Training
2006 – 2009
Mikrotik wireless MTCNA
Ubiquiti wireless training
– Computer software and hardware maintenance and repairs.
– Friendly and performance driven.
– Internet installation and maintenance.
– Electronic gate installation and repairs.
– Installation and maintenance of surveillance systems.
Lead IT Technician
January 2010 – October 2014 (returning to in January 2015)
This job involved –
– Installation, fault finding and repairs on various computer systems and environments – hardware, software, and peripheral.
– On site and remote customer support with various platforms of computers and operating systems (Mac, Windows XP right through to 8.1, and Linux), smartphones and tablets (Android, IOS, Windows Mobile), internet connection problems, email setup and problem solving, and various software (Microsoft office 2003 to 2013).
– Installing and maintaining a wireless network for an Internet Service Provider – using point to point and point to multipoint systems, using both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless frequencies, as well as wired Ethernet networks
– Satellite television repairs and installation.
– Installation and repairing and automatic gates.
– Installation and fault finding on VoIP systems, IP routing tables, Mikrotik firewall rules.
– Dealing with customer complaints and queries in an efficient timely and friendly manner face to face and over the phone.
– Data recovery of computers.
– Training and supervision of new and existing technicians in the work place and being involved in helping them with their job to maximize performance.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.