I am a competent and proficient Mechanic with special interest in Earth Moving Equipment. Having been quality-driven hardworking young professional I have acquired 5 years of expertise in Mining Industry servicing and maintaining of (LIEBHERR) Excavators, TEREX, BELL,Nissan, Mercedes Benz trucks and Cat dump trucks.
• Analytical thinker
• Hardworking, sensible and practical
• Keen attention to detail
• Good analytical, reasoning and justification skills
Education And Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (2005 to 2009)
Witwatersrand University,South Africa
TRADE in Earth Moving Equipment, Red Seal Heavy Duty Mechanic (section13) (2009 to 2013)
EQSTRA Training Centre,
EWC – N2, N3, N4, N5 Mechanical Engineering course (2009 to 2012)
St.Francis college (2001 to 2004)
Matric Subjects Passed: English language;
Afrikaans language; Biology; Physical science; Accounting; Maths
Artisan (Earth Moving Equipment Mechanic) (2009 to present)
MCC – Group Company
• Remove and install bearings
• Maintenance on under carriage
• Thorough knowledge and troubleshooting abilities of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Perform basic electrical repair and replace starters, alternators and batteries
• Service fuel systems
• Inspect housings for leaks
• Change oil and filter and clean breathers
• Ability to properly and completely fill out all inspection checklists, service reports
• Servicing dump trucks and excavators
• Excellent knowledge of engines and gears
• Identify unusual noises, and oil leaks
• Capable of in-depth hydraulics
• Reading schematic drawings
• Fault finding: mechanical
• Charge & Check batteries
• Identify proper clutch brake operation and adjust
• Perform service repairs to include engine, components, braking system and other general repairs and maintenance
Engineering Apprentice (2008 to 2009)
CATECH – Technical & Engineering Services
• Working on lathe machines
• Metal fabrication (welding and cutting).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.