I am a dedicated and highly motivated professional who strives to provide performances of the highest quality in each position I am appointed to. In order to achieve this challenging goal, I have sought to further my professional development at every possible opportunity. I firmly believe that my extensive selection of skills and abilities would allow me to become a highly effective asset for any company. I thrive in challenging and stressful environments and apply myself to all assigned duties.
A confident and highly qualified Software Engineer, with a proven ability to deliver projects within strict deadlines and to the agreed specifications. Recognised as a valued and motivated team player, who demonstrates strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate both on- and off-shore colleagues to maintain project schedules.
Key IT Skills
Programming: C, C++, Java, CPP, Object-Oriented Programming
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, DOS
Tools: Eclipse, Proscape, Turbo-C, IntelliJ, VMWare
Testing: Manual, Selenium
Software: Microsoft Office, Visual Studio
Databases: DB2, Mainframes, MySQL, Oracle, Access
Education and Qualifications
Masters degree: Informatics
Kaunas Institute of Technology, Lithuania, completing in 2017
Modules include: Web Application Development, Advanced Operating Systems, Testing Application Development, Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Education & Qualifications
BEng Degree: Computer Science (First Class)
Nagarjuna University, India, 2012
Modules included: Object Oriented Programming Languages (CPP and Java), Data Structures, System Software, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Visual Programming, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Computer Networks, Theory of Computation, Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Graphics and Multimedia, Artificial Intelligence, Compiler Design, Software Engineering, C# and .NET Frameworks, Internet Programming, Cryptography and Network Security, Software Quality Management, High Speed Networks, Mobile Computing, Discrete Mathematics
Projects: Development of a Home Insurance System using C#, .NET and SQL Database, Development of an iPhone application using Objective-C and Core Data, Build of a Distributed E-Healthcare System using Service-Oriented Architecture
Responsibilities: Coordinating and organising technical symposiums in 2010 and 2011
VEKOMY TECHNOLOGIES PVT Ltd, Hyderabad, India. May 2014 – May 2015.
H-LINE TECHNOLOGIES PVT Ltd, Hyderabad, India. May 2012–April 2014.
Senior Web Developer and Data Analyst.
• Expertise in Database maintenance , JAVA & Web Technologies.
• Expertise in designing attractive front-end pages• Expertise in IBM Mainframe using (JCL, ADB2 (SQL), BF Queries, and CICS), Analysis, Configuration (Development), and BASE LINE Documentation.
Self-Management by Ericsson
• Developing a product catalogue for smart telecommunications, successfully integrating product management, user management and notification management tools into one affordable solution
• Facilitating exceptional customer service and increased profitability by delivering the catalogue project in line with client expectations
• Playing an integral role in a telecommunications project aimed at the enabling the real-time capture and reporting of call data records between a mobile switching centre, billing system and intelligent network
Information Management System
• Designing front-end pages for an information management system designed to eliminate the cost of maintaining daily records within an SME
• Ensuring that the Database Administrator was able to store key information by developing the purchase, sales and stock modules
• Developing Java server pages and integrating them with the database
• Collaborating with other members of the team to successfully complete the project within the deadline
• Designing front-end pages, security provision, and user-facing features for various new software applications
• Building reusable code and libraries to save time and increase efficiency in the future
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI and UX designs
• Optimising applications for speed and scalability
• Validating user input before submission to the back-end
Medical Billing System
• Designing front-end pages and Jasper iReports, and connecting the pages to the database
• Collaborating extensively with a colleague to complete the project within the deadline
Certification: Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.6 for Java Platform 2
Certification: IBM Certified Hadoop Fundamentals and PIG
Training: Manual and Selenium Testing Environments
Awards: First Prize in a Data Mining Talent Search in India
Languages: Native Telugu, fluent English, basic Hindi and French
Further skills: Qualified in First Aid
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.