Seeking a challenging and high performance oriented role as a Software Developer/Web Developer where I can utilize my technical and management skills for achieving any target and to deliver my best performance to yield excellent results.
Specialist & Technical Skills
Languages: C/C++, Java (Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, JPA), Python (Basics)
CMS: Tridion , Joomla
Database: MySQL, Oracle PL/SQL
Web Services: Axis 2 , Spring Rest WS
Application Servers: Websphere Application Server 6.1, JBOSS 6.1,Tomcat 7.0
Code Quality Tools: PMD, Checkstyle and FindBugs
Apr 2014 – July 2014
Senior Systems Engineer/Senior Software Developer
Infosys Limited, Pune, India
▪ Reviewed Code Work done by other team Members
▪ Trained new team members in the account on various tools involving Code Design, Development, Migration Systems and Quality Tools
▪ Developed project managerial skills
▪ Built a custom and scalable Social Media Solution (Twitter) – This project involved retrieving feeds from a Social Media Platform (Twitter), developing a WebService to store and cache feeds and then making it available to different applications on demand. It involved close coordination with various teams like Web Team, Security, Architects and Testing Team.
▪ Received Client Appreciation for the Social Media Solution
▪ Software Design using applications like Sparx
Dec 2011 – Mar 2014
Systems Engineer/Software Developer
Infosys Limited, Pune, India
▪ Performed Business and technical analysis regarding various business needs
▪ Worked as a Systems Engineer in the field of Java, Web Technologies and Web Services in addition to niche technologies like Joomla and Tridion CMS
▪ Direct interaction with the clients on a daily basis ( Agile Methodology)
▪ Actively worked in Code Quality Enhancement using tools like PMD, FindBugs and CheckStyle
▪ Provided Support and Enhancement for existing applications
▪ Created Report Generation Tools ( XML reports)
Qualifications & Education
M.Sc Computer Science (Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing)
Trinity College Dublin , Ireland
Modules studying: Software Engineering , Middleware for Distributed Systems ,Mobile and Transient Security, Human-Computer Interaction , Embedded Systems, Wireless Technologies, Information Architecture
Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Telecommunications)
University of Mumbai , India (Ranked among the top 10 in India)
Result: First Class with Distinction, Equivalent to an Irish BSc Honours degree.
Modules studied: Java , C/C++ programming, Matlab, LabView, Databases
Higher School Certificate Examination (12th Grade)
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, India
Result: Distinction, Equivalent to Irish Leaving Certificate standard.
Languages: Fluent in English, (IELTS 8.0). Basic proficiency in German (A1)
Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills demonstrated as a result of direct interaction with the client on a daily basis through calls and meetings
Organizational/Managerial Skills: Excellent Organizational and Ownership skills gained as a result of being the sole developer developing, enhancing and supporting the application.
Cultural awareness: Love working with people with different background as it adds more to the table.
Teamwork: Company group projects and involvement with organizing events for the team.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.