During the period 2008-2013 i was working as an electrical engineer for railway signal safety systems. I have gained considerable expertise in the railway traffic automation field. I have acquired advanced knowledge of the Slovenian railway safety, power supply systems and grounding of the railway devices.
In 2014 I’ve spent 10 months in New Zealand working as an electrical engineer/Draughtsperson for MCC and Server Cabinets for Cavotec Moormaster LTD.
Education And Qualifications
BSc: Electric engineer – 2:1 Equivalent
University of Ljubljana
• Cavotec Moormaster LTD (New Zealand) (February 2014 – September 2014)
Valuable member of a professional, constant growing company Cavotec Moormaster LTD. My role in the company is electrical engineer. My main occupation is drafter/designer of MCC control cabinets as well as power supply cabinets for automated mooring systems. I worked on the project “Transnet – Port of South Africa” for most of my stay in the company.
• Playing a key role in designing several railway level crossing safety system automation with relay devices and also newer electronical level crossing system BUES 2000 from Scheidt & Bachmann.
• Experienced in detailed analysis and positioning indoor and outdoor equipment for level crossing design, coordination of co-workers and contractors during the project operation, ability to design project specification and complete documentation.
• Worked as an associate project designer on a project “Telecommunication power supply system (48 VDC) on the track Divača-Koper”
• As an associate project designer on a project “Modernization signal safety systems on track Tecer – Kangal (Turkey)”
• Designing power supply systems for level crossing automation and railway stations.
• Designing point heating systems for eight different railway stations in Slovenia.
• Designing groundings for indoor and outdoor devices on the Slovenian railway systems,
• Achieving enhanced levels of productivity within the team as a result of introducing new development processes.
Student Software/Electric Engineer (2006-2008)
INEA d.o.o., LJUBLJANA
• Playing a participating role in some of a major projects in production industry automation as a CAD designer for the electric schmematics of the power and control devices.
• Designing PLC software for industrial automation with Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley controllers.
• As a software designer for the industrial control panels for production monitoring
• Participated in some bigger industry automation projects (tyre industry, industry inverters, farm cogeneration)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.