An accomplished, multi skilled and extremely hard working carpenter with a successful background within a variety of carpentry facets, such as fitting and installing windows, doors, stairs, shuttering, furniture and hardware with an in-depth knowledge in carpentry. An inspirational leader is capable of motivating others to achieve their own potential and to make a significant contribution to the full delivery of common goals.
2012 – To Date CARPENTER/SUPERVISOR, ACE Construction & Fencing
• Personally responsible for the supervision of other construction workers working on a variety of carpentry facets, including stairs, roofs, fencing, architraves, facia boards and doorframes, among others
• Ensuring the completion of all tasks on time, within budget and to a high professional standard by working collaboratively with others
• Providing a high level of customer service, ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge at all times and dealing with any queries and complaints in a prompt and professional manner
• Collecting all required hardware materials, ensuring the collection of receipts and submitting the same in keeping and maintaining accurate records
2009 – 2012 CARPENTER, Crofton Interiors Limited
• Undertaking a multi skilled and multi faceted role, including working on all interior wood work, walls, toilet cubicles, counters, doors and roofs
2006 – 2009 CARPENTER, Finatan Phelan Construction Limited
• Playing an instrumental role within a team responsible for shuttering
2002 – 2006 CARPENTER, South Eastern Builders
• Working as a shuttering carpenter for two years within this employment, accountable for the construction, erection, installation and repair of structures or fixtures made from wood, plywood and wallboard
1999 – 2002 SHUTTERING CARPENTER, Paico Construction
• Main duties as above
1997 Special constructions and Craft Carpentry (Plunges Technology College)
Languages: Fluent English, Russian & Lithuanian (mother tongue), intermediate Polish
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.