Almost 8 years of experience with a wide knowledge in Telco domain; Reliable and adaptable to work both in group and as an individual; Strong communication skills in handling all range of clients; Persistence to get the best result of the work while enjoying the process. Language skills (English, Chinese, German); advanced computer skills (UNIX/LINUX, Oracle, SQL, Shell-scripting, J2EE)
Higher Diploma in Computer Studies
INTI College Indonesia
Completed : August 2004 – April 2006
Bachelor of Computer Science (B.Comp.Sc)
University of Wollongong
Completed : May 2006 – April 2007
Senior Subject Matter Expert (SSME)
PT Application Solutions (AMDOCS), DKI Jakarta
2013 – present
– End to end operations for all EPC-RLC-Billing applications,
– Support customer staff in understanding existing EPC-RLC-Billing functions,
– Provide knowledge transfer and act as an expert resource to the customer personnel,
– Work as an expert on EPC-RLC-Billing related topics in the Amdocs team and the customer management and business,
– Develop effective working relationships with peers, internal and external teams to achieve solution objectives.
Subject Matter Expert (SME)
PT Application Solutions (AMDOCS), DKI Jakarta
7/2012 – 6/2013
Developing regular BAU (Business as Usual) requested from client to keep up the pace of today’s competition between operators in Indonesia. Job desc. includes
– maintaining existing offers implemented, re-pricing, creating new offers based on user requirements, as part of regular BAU (Business as Usual),
– support testing after BaU development,
– keeping 100% SLA achievement for both development and production issues.
Applications used are AMDOCS products EPC and RLC. Used Oracle as the database and HP UNIX as the servers’ OS.
Billing Engineer (Batch Billing)
PT Tech Mahindra, DKI Jakarta
1/2011 – 7/2012
PT Hutchison CP Telecommunications (3)
Performing daily production of roaming rating which consists of:
– producing TAP OUT files and processing TAP IN files from Clearing House,
– generating rejected CDRs reports of each day processing to be analyzed,
– disputing RAPs,
– configuring new Roaming Partners and tariffs based on commercial launch from client,
– processing TADIG and generating reports for REVA team.
I also handle other requests from client in relation to roaming. Environment uses UNIX and Oracle for database. At that time, application was migrating from GENEVA IRB to INTEC.
Performing daily production of interconnect rating which consists of:
– rating CDRs,
– generating reports, and
– configuring new numbering plan and tariffs from client.
Environment uses UNIX and Oracle for database. At that time, application was migrating from GENEVA IRB to INTEC.
Performing support for Policy Manager application of OPENET.
Performing support for INTEC Mediation.
Performing data mining using MONETA application.
PT Jatis Solutions eCom, DKI Jakarta
3/2007 – 5/2010 P
PT Excelcomindo (XL)
Involved in the Change Request Project of Reward System. The system used .Net as the programming language and Oracle for the Database system. Here, I dealt mostly with the PL/SQL statements.
To be the 1st and 2nd level support of VAS system (VASM) that was developed by our company. As a 1st level support, I:
– receive complaints from our client,
– handle Incident Reports,
– create documents and reports for management reporting, and
– maintain the system regularly, including monitoring and housekeeping.
And, as a 2nd level support, I:
– handled the development of Change Request projects and Improvement Requests of VASM and prepared the testing environment for projects related to VASM.
PT Natrindo Telepon Seluler (AXIS)
To be the 1st level support of Card Management system (CARMEN) that was developed by our company. Mostly dealt with Oracle database; monitoring on the activity of pairing MSISDN ranges, cleaning and preparing data on both development and production as the client had required. The web application itself used J2EE and JBoss application server.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.