I am a Sr. Project Engineer, for a mega a project, responsbile for the procurement, interface, and construction of two main packages. I am outgoing and motivated team player. I have worked in different countries and I have developed a deep and abiding respect for peopole of different cultures. I am looking for another exceptional rewarding professional and personal opportunity to strengthen my experience in project management field. I have been told that i am natural leader and i know myself to be highly ethical and principled who is passionate about his work and fulfilling the duties and responsbilities that come with it.
Pennsylvania State University, USA 2007 – 2008
Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
University of New Haven, New Haven, CT, USA 1998 – 2002
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
A.S. Chemical Engineering
• Jazan Refinery & Terminal Projects Dept. (EPC) Oct 12 – Present
Lead Project Engineer Hydrocracker division
• Jazan Refinery & Terminal Projects Dept. (FEED) Feb 11 – Sep 12
Project Engineer Hydrocracker division
• Eastern Region Distribution Dept. July 09 – Jan 11
Engineering division Project Support Unit / Project Engineer
• Eastern & Central Regions Distribution Dept. July 08 – June 09
Engineering Division Operation Engineering Unit / Operation Engineer
• Eastern & Central Regions Distribution Dept. July 05 – June 08
Engineering Division Technical Support Unit / Mechanical Engineer
• Ras Tanura Refinery Maintenance Dept. Jan – June 05
NGL & Utilities Division Area Maintenance Engineer
• Northern Area Pipelines Dept. July – Dec 04
Technical Support Unit TSU Engineer
• Oil Supply, Planning & Scheduling Dept. Jan – June 04
Refined Products Division Planning Engineer
• Eastern & Central Regions Distribution Dept. Jan – Dec 03
Operation Division Plant Engineer
• Demostic Sales &Technical Support Dept. July – Dec 02
Technical Support Division Mechanical Engineer
• Recognized for $ 31 Million savings in the design design optimization and new technology selection of the Hydrocracker and Diesel Hydrotreater Units.
• Selected as one of the high potential employees by Management Development Department.
• Chosen by Vice President Distribution & Terminal Operations to participate in the Supervisor Assessment Center conducted by Personal Decisions International (PDI).
• Introduced and implemented laser alignment tool reducing equipment outage time by 80 percent.
• Participated in introducing and implementing Drag Reducing Agent (DRA). Consequently, an annual cost saving of $ 6000,000 was achieved.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Certification in Project Management Professional from PMI.
• Certified in Associate Value Specialist from SAVE International.
• Contracts Best Practices by The George Washington University.
• Finance for Decision Making by Bahrain Institute of Banking & Finance.
• Emotional Intelligence Workshop.
• Refining Economics.
• Petroleum Refining Technology.
• Asset Integrity Management Conference.
• Petrotech Conference & Exhibition.
• Offshore Arabia Conference.
• 14th PMI Internaitonal Conference.
MEMBERSHIP AND AFFILIATION
• Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
• Member of Vibration Institute Society Association (VISA).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.