Strategic marketing professional with extensive international experience drawing on 17 years in mobile telecom. A great ability to link technology and consumer needs with strategy. In-depth knowledge in identifying opportunities for growth and enhancing product positioning. Key successes in implementing a structured marketing/sales approach in fast-moving and complex environments. Strengths include analytical thinking, data driven decision-making and presentation skills to C-level executives.
B. Sc. Business Administration & Economics, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
B. Sc. E.E. Tele and Radio Systems, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
Marketing/sales professional with extensive international experience drawing on 17 years in mobile telecom. A great ability to link technology and consumer needs with strategy. In-depth knowledge in identifying opportunities for growth and enhancing product positioning. Key successes in implementing a structured marketing/sales approach in fast-moving and complex environments. Strengths include analytical thinking, data driven decision-making and presentation skills to C-level executives.
Senior Managing Consultant, Business Consulting, Shenzhen, China
Proposition and delivery of strategy consulting projects to tier-1 mobile network operators globally.
• Created commercial strategy for wireless broadband to carrier in Middle East facing poor traction. (Market/revenue forecast, value propositions, implementation plans.)
• Supported commercial strategy definition for mobile broadcasting for carrier in western Europe. (Customer behaviour analysis, use cases, business model, subscriber forecast.)
• Gave a dozen C-level presentations worldwide with ensuing strategy discussions.
Account Manager (Project Area), Rome, Italy 2012-2013
Defining, selling and delivering system integration projects to Telecom Italia with focus on Voice over IP area. Commercial and delivery responsibility, identifying and organizing presales and delivery teams of up to 15 individuals. 2013 revenue target of EUR Xmn respecting company margin directive.
• Customer considering 4G voice technology, a massive undertaking to launch nation-wide. Led ‘Ericsson Key Deal’ sales & delivery project, defined a phased approach to commercial launch, prepared stepped commercial offers on time.
• Achieved break-in sales in previous virgin territory. Created commercial offers, 3P Partnership, sold and delivered projects, opened up new area estimated at EUR X00k annually.
Product Manager, Social Media, Montreal, Canada
Reporting to Director of Product Management. Overseeing a Social Address Book solution with an R&D budget of C$Xmn and a development team of 25 individuals working according to Agile™ principles.
• Fluid start-up environment. Introduced product management with formal requirements handling and release planning – Scoped three SW drops for first customer delivered on time.
• Project lacking Customer Management. Established product owner role – funnelled and consolidated ongoing customer discussions into formal change requests uncovering new sales of C$X00k equal to 20% of original project value.
• 3PP OEM support paid ad-hoc previously. Negotiated technical support agreement – reduced annual support costs by C$X0k equal to 50%.
• Corporate product budget abolished. Drove transfer of project to Italy, relocated and took on full responsibility of project and team staffing with 25 functional reports. High visibility project with daily project updates to Regional and Corporate VP level.
TERRESTAR SOLUTIONS, Montreal, Canada
Marketing and Product Management Consulting
Reporting to Chief Commercial Officer. Assisting in Canadian Product/Solution definition,
pricing strategy and documentation for all-IP Mobile Satellite network and the first GSM/Satellite Smartphone in the world.
• Pre commercial launch, Leadership team in search of maximizing ROI of Satellite capacity. With limited pre-existing market data available delivered a Canadian coverage map optimized for strategic target market segments.
• Leadership team lacking data to back up commerical negotiations for roaming agreements. Drove a comprehensive North American mobile & satellite pricing/margin analysis served to make negotiations fact-based.
ROGERS WIRELESS, Montreal, Canada
Product Marketing Manager, Data & Messaging 2007-2009
Reporting to Group Manager of Product Marketing. Responsible for integrating a product marketing team into the Fido organization to drive revenue and ARPU across data, messaging and voice products. 2 direct reports and supporting product revenue target of C$ +500mn.
• No link between annual Product Portfolio objectives and marcom. Managed the development and execution of annual product marketing calendar and integrated marcom plans across all channels, in alignment with product objectives and strategies. Facilitating CAGR of product revenues of 10+%.
• Sales of Value Added Services not reaching revenue forecasts in organizational gap between Marketing and Sales channels. Managed cross-functional program to accelerate sales through Value Pack branding – identified and executed key tactics including new sales incentive. Increase of channel performance by up to 20%.
Business Manager, Data & Content
Reporting to Director of Fido Product Management. Responsible for data portfolio. 2 direct reports (consultants). Annual revenue target C$25mn.
• Led launch of new product area and sub-brand in under 3 months – designed and merchandized a content downloads offering from the ground up and evolved consumer experience. Established relations with ~20 content providers, negotiated selected commercial contracts. New annual revenues of C$5mn within Data area.
ERICSSON, INC, Montreal/Stockholm
Product Marketing Manager
Strategic Market Intelligence Analyst
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.