Currently working as a Lead Physiotherapist for Orthopaedic Clinic Interest Group (CIG) for over 65 private hospitals in UK. I am now looking for a more challenging role.
Education & Training
Sep 2014 Six Sigma Fundamentals
Career Match – United Kingdom
June 2014 Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP v2): 1 Requirements Planning & Management
Career Match – United Kingdom
June 2014 Clinical Application of MET to Cx Spine and Tx Outlet,
BMI Ridgeway , Swindon, UK
April 2014 Project Management Professional Certification,
Career Match – United Kingdom
March 2014 Acupuncture / Dry Needling
Anthony Campbell, London school of osteopathy, London UK
2012 – 2013 Certificate in Kinesiology Taping – Advanced KT1 & KT2 + KT3 Sports Injuries
Fully certified module Kinesio UK Course, UK
Nov 2011 Practitioner Certificate in Myofascial Release,
Inspire Massage, Birmingham, UK
Oct 2011 Certificate in Aquatic Therapy
Aquaepps, Surrey, UK
March 2010 Certificate in Injection Therapy (MSc Module – 20 credit)
University of Southampton, UK
Sep 2007 Level 3 Certificate in Delivering Learning: An Introduction
City & Guilds, Swindon College, UK
Oct 2007 Diploma Medical Exercise Therapy
Bury St. Edmunds, U.K
Feb 2005 Post Graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy
Queen Margaret University College, Edinburgh, UK
Oct 2004 Sports and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Level 1
BUPA Murray field Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
July 2003 Fellowship in Sports Physiotherapy and Sports Nutrition, Apollo Hospital Educational and Research Institute
March 2003 Diploma in Hospital Administration
Indian Institute of Management and Technology, Chennai, India
April 2002 Bachelor in Physiotherapy
Dr. M.G.R Medical UniversityChennai,, India.
October 2002 Certificate in Acupuncture
YMCA College of Fitness Education, Chennai, India
2007 – Current – Physiotherapy Lead for BMI National Orthopedic Clinical Interest Group, UK. http://www.bmihealthcare.co.uk/ridgewayhospital
• Leading the orthopedic clinical interest group across 70 BMI hospitals.
• Liaising with national leads and hospital managers, offering support to staff and CIG members on line and over the phone.
• Involved in providing evidence base to the national leads so that informed decisions can be made when introducing new services or updating existing ones.
• Facilitating the team in developing high standard physiotherapy marketing tools for national use.
• Contributing to the knowledge base by running regular forums on the collab.
• Involved in creating Patient Group Directives (PGDs) for injection therapy to be used by physios across BMI hospitals.
• Delivering physiotherapy lecture/service updates to GP surgeries, Businesses etc.
• Conducting staff appraisals.
• Managing physiotherapy assistant shifts if requested by the manager.
Assessing and treating outpatient orthopedic & sports injuries.
Assessment and management of various orthopaedic post op conditions.
Implementation of ERP (Enhanced Recovery Programmes) for post op in patients.
Checking and monitoring outpatient and inpatient equipment stock levels.
Hydrotherapy for in and out patients.
Rehabilitation classes for post op hip/knee/spinal patients.
Authorizing equipment maintenance contracts.
Infection control representative for physiotherapy department.
Official Manual Handling, hoist and skipad trainer for the hospital
Mentoring physio assistants.
Conducting peer reviews.
Organizing monthly in-service training for the department.
Jan 2011 – Jan 2012
Deputy Manager, BMI the Ridgeway Hospital, Swindon, UK
• Deputy to manager, supporting the superintendent physiotherapist.
• Conducted appraisals for physios and assistants twice a year.
• Involved in initiating and implementing the post op orthopedic Enhanced Recovery Programme pathways for the physiotherapy department.
• Over seeing day-to-day organization of the physiotherapy department ensuring adequate staff cover.
• Monitored the productivity of the department for the dashboards.
• Involved in developing new services and building relationships with consultants.
• Looking at monthly finance reviews and opportunities for the departmental growth.
2009 to 2012
Manager (Part-time) for voluntary community physiotherapy service, Drove Primary Children’s Centre, Swindon, UK.
Involved in setting up first of its kind, voluntary physiotherapy service offering free physio to mainly the financially challenged population of Swindon.
Aim of this weekly clinics was to help less fortunate individuals with musculoskeletal problems by helping them manage their physical pain/condition so that they are able to stay at work or improve their quality of life.
2005 – 2007 –
Senior Physiotherapist – Hanoun Medical / RehabWorks, Honda of the UK manufacturing Ltd, Swindon, UK.
• Occupational health rehabilitation service offering interventions to adults with acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries.
• Responsibilities include health screening for new employees, pre-post employment functional evaluation and rehabilitation.
• Applying evidence-based approach to job matching. Objective measurement and treatment of musculoskeletal impairment and matching individual patient’s functional abilities to job demand.
• Running Functional restoration program (FRP) + Medical Exercise Therapy classes
• Health Profession Council (HPC-U.K) Reg.No. PH71326.
• Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapist (CSP-UK); Reg.No073319.
• Member of Association of Chartered Society of Physiotherapists in Orthopedic Medicine and Injection Therapy (ACPOMIT-UK)
• Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health and Ergonomics. (ACPOHE-UK)
• Member of Complimentary Medicine Association, UK
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.