My current objective is to secure a professional IT management career position in a fast-paced and innovative technical environment where I can utilize the full range of my managerial and technical skills to contribute to the continued success of a multinational company.
• With 16+ years of experience in the IT & Telecoms field including a decade experience in management roles at one of the largest wet/dry gas projects in Algeria, Joint-Ventures with British Petroleum, Sonatrach and Statoil (In-Salah Gas & In-Amenas Projects).
• High-level leadership skills as IT Team Manager for the Joint-Venture, with full responsibility for the performance and activities of a Service Desk and 2nd/3rd line support teams overseeing Desktop, Applications & Backoffice support along with third party support providers on complex service contracts.
• Processes-focused in managing the IT operations and services in accordance to ITIL best practices.
• Information Technology professional with special interests in Telecommunication systems and Network infrastructure technologies.
• Skilled in evaluating current and future technologies with ability to successfully interpret business needs.
• Demonstrated talent for providing strong leadership, team building and mentoring.
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills (Detail Oriented).
• Very Good Communication Skills in English (Native French & Arabic speaker).
• Ability to co-ordinate and support IT projects till implementation and operational handover.
• Monitoring & Appraisal of staff against agreed Performance Contract.
• Ability to quickly learn new skills, technologies and applications.
My current objective is to secure a professional IT management career position in a fast-paced and innovative technical environment where I can utilise the full range of my managerial and technical skills to contribute to the continued success of a multinational company.
• IT Engineer (Bac + 5 years) – 1991/1996
Setif University, Algeria.
• Common core technology – 1987/1991
Constantine University, Algeria.
• Baccalaureate degree in IT – 1984/1987
Constantine High School, Algeria.
• Contracts Management. Learning Tree International Paris 2012.
• Project Building and Estimating. Learning Tree International London. 2011.
• Project Management: Skills for Success. Learning Tree International Paris. 2010.
• Conduct an Interview. Cesi Algiers. 2010.
• Managing Performance. Learning Tree International London. 2009.
• iTil Practitioner. Learning Tree International Paris. 2008.
• Leadership. Cesi Algiers. 2008.
• iTil Foundation. Learning Tree International. London 2007.
• Leadership Skills. Learning Tree International London. 2006.
• Management Skills. Learning Tree International London. 2005.
• Microsoft Windows 2000. Logitel Algiers. 2004.
• BCRAN (Building Cisco Remote Access Networks) WebCom Algiers 2003.
• ICND (Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices) WebCom Algiers 2002.
• iTil Practitioner Examination (SDIPM). Learning Tree International. London 2008.
• iTil Foundation Examination. Learning Tree International. London 2007.
• Operating Systems: All Windows versions.
• Mail Clients: IBM Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook.
• Microsoft Applications & Services: SharePoint, Office 2003 and above, Visio, Project, SMS 2003, Active Directory.
• Ticketing systems: BMC Service Desk Express, LBE Web Helpdesk.
• System monitoring and Cloud computing: Applications Manager & OPManager. Citrix.
• Business Applications: IBM Maximo, Synergi, PTS/POB, WASP, RSA SecurID.
• Programming Languages: Pascal, Delphi, Ingres, SQL, Crystal Reports, Business Objects.
IT SERVICE SUPPORT MANAGER
2007 TO PRESENT
Joint-Venture British Petroleum-Sonatrach-Statoil.
Hassi Messaoud. Algeria.
• Managing a team Size of 28 IT engineers (Algerians & Expats) overseeing IT support for 2000+ end users for maintaining and troubleshooting Business Applications, Backoffice infrastructure and areas of Desktop Support at In-Salah gas & In-Amenas projects.
• Managing standard OPEX and CAPEX expenditures.
• Financial authorities: 500,000.00 USD (Purchase Requests / Invoices Approval).
• Contract Account Manager (CAM) for all Licenses / Services contracts related to IT Department.
• Management of remote IT engineers (In-Amenas, In-Salah, Hassi Moumen, Manilla, Sharjah, London).
• Planning and implementing the Disaster Recovery plans and define the roles and responsibilities related to DR testing.
• Ensuring that service delivery takes place based on the Service level agreements.
• Ensuring Prompt communication to users in case of any major planned/unplanned interruption of IT & Telecoms services.
• Monitoring of project requirements, work statements, budgets, schedules and risk management plans.
• Conducted Interview sessions, Developed Personal Development Plans. , and Implemented staff training plans.
• Effective interaction with Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Drilling & Sub-Surface …
• Acted as liaison between Service Support Department and several third party vendors and partners.
• Provided technical support and problem resolution strategies for customers
• Implemented new techniques and process improvements that increase productivity and lower costs.
• Presentation of technical plans and progress reports to senior executives.
• Purchasing and inventory of IT equipment and collaborating with multiple vendors.
• Software inventory management and licenses true-up process.
• Process Improvement, Policy Development and Target Achievement.
IT & TELECOMS D3 SITE MANAGER
2005 TO 2007
Joint-Venture British Petroleum-Sonatrach-Statoil.
Krechba, In-Salah. Algeria.
• Supervised an eight person team of engineers overseeing IT and Telecoms technical support for 800+ end users in a 4+ geographical sites supporting daily field operations.
• Supervisory responsibilities included initiating and implementing solutions to successfully improve company efficiency and customer satisfaction through daily review of SLA reports and effective team performance.
• Maximized employee productivity and performance to achieve corporate goals and objectives in compliance with company HSE policies.
• Conducted daily staff meetings to review and discuss Service Desk reports and resolution methods to provide on time resolution.
IT DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER –
2004 TO 2005
Joint-Venture British Petroleum-Sonatrach.
Hassi Messaoud & Krechba. Algeria.
• Managed user accounts in Active Directory.
• Maintenance of PCs, laptops, and Printers.
• Supported and maintained backups.
• Customer facing role by providing 1st and 2nd line support to Telecoms & Applications systems.
• Maintenance of Audio & Video Conferencing equipment.
• Maintenance of Entertainment equipment.
• Perform PABX admin tasks (setup automatic call distribution groups, class of service…etc)
• Follow ITC operational processes: Change, problem, incident and asset management.
• Own, analyse and rectify identified problems in a professional and timely manner. Escalating and working closely with other support personnel when rectifying complex problems.
• Provide inputs and support to project related work.
• Assist in developing risk assessments.
IT & TELECOMS ENGINEER
1999 TO 2004
Sonelgaz. Constantine. Algeria.
• Network Administration (Windows NT4, 2000 Server).
• Programming (CA-OpenRoad, CA-OpenIngres, Crystal Reports).
• SCADA Project (automation of low/medium voltage networks).
• Lotus Notes/Domino Administration.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.