A civil engineer by profession with extensive experiences as a team leader in the field of construction management and quality & safety of EPC's , LSTK & LS types of projects with multi-cultural environment.
AECOM -Saudi Arabia
Construction Supervisor (CMT)
Project(s) Affiliated: Jeddah Storm water Development Program
Package 11-Small Wadi’s, Steel Bridges & Dam & downstream channel (Materials, Steel bridges and channels)
AECOM -Saudi Arabia
JSDP Project Jeddah, KSA
Construction Supervisor (QA/QC)
Project(s) Affiliated: Jeddah Storm water Development Program
Package 4-Daghbaj-2 Dam & downstream channel
(Dam and Channel)
A. Responsibility taken for quality assurance and control management:
• Review and control of deliverable documents for design phase, and procurement phase submittals (design, detailed fabrication drawing, material submittals, procurement level of inspection, procedures, tests delivery and preservation of long lead items)
• Ensure that all responsible quality personnel of projects are equipped with approved quality control procedures and processes for quality assurance & control activities to proactively accomplish proper quality execution all throughout inspection
• Evaluate Quality documents as specified, project quality requirements and deliverables materials as per contract such as quality plan, Method statement with JSA, TQ, RFQ, ITP, AWS Procedure, Inspection Checklist and all other related task for quality assurance/quality control for the project.
• Evaluate contractor’s quality plan as per specification as identified within contract scope of works prior to start of first-related activities.
• Determine quality objectives and implementation of the quality plan with the subsequent QA/QC documents for the project before kickoff meeting.
• Review (continuously) of the quality management system and make adjustments as required or requested by the client.
• Ensure that all materials that will require specific NDE/NDT requirements and inspection of electromechanical equipment, pre-inspection meetings and ITPs for special required activities in procurement and construction phases are implemented on time/as per schedule
• Ensure statistical interpretation of QC records, actualizing product processes and all information sheets, filing and archiving of all QC records for filing regularly.
• Develop Planning and guidance of QA/QC personnel for the project quality inspectors accurately in appropriate time of scheduled activities.
• Stimulate quality competitive, awareness, training and monitoring with all employees by organizing orientation and seminars for all quality personnel periodically.
• As a principal point of contact for all Quality Management issues between Client, PMC team and consortium, act thoroughly all issues appropriately in conformity with specifications and other relevant international standards as applicable.
B. Responsibilities taken in Construction management:
• Fostering leadership in the field of construction of Pedestrian bridges from design stage towards production of detailed fabrication drawing, procedure for fabrication, NDT test requirements & frequencies of fabricated structure, safe structural erection /construction
• Coordinates all aspects of to achieve project goals with high regards for Safely & Quality and do monitoring the progress output of activities as per project milestones
• Control the identified requirements, provide appropriate action to implement scope of works, tackle contractual obligations, and schedule constraints of milestones within time frame.
• Evaluate and check project management methodology for Procurement processes such as materials submittal, availability + delivery, required date of execution if logically within baseline schedule and or draw recovery schedule + resources.
• Conduct pre evaluation meeting to address all safety issues for construction, method statements address to related activities and draw procedural steps subjected to continuous execution.
• Call upon team building thru meeting with contractors and subcontractors representatives for weekly monitoring of site activities if gathering positive outputs against Project Execution Plan and target milestones.
• Develop and initiates activity schedules of priorities and discuss appropriate action including loading of necessary resources for highlighted activities.
• Initiate progress reports in Daily, Weekly, Bi-weekly and monthly, technical queries, instigate proposals if necessary, as required for project execution.
• Analyze and scrutinize reports + weighing-up problems if any, define weak areas that create unexpected constraint of progress then evaluate root cause to provide resolutions to Sr. project managers for action plan,.
• Initiates data’s for possible value engineering methodology processes of variation/ change order of SOW then obtain work order approval from engineering for finalization.
• Supervised teams’s for assessing and developing strategic plans through monitored inputs of daily activity progress, proactively measurements to eliminate issues of quality & safety.
• Encourage team of engineers to provide advance solution before it occurs.
• Manage changes of activities if found potential negative outputs, and conceive contingency plans if required.
• Define project diversion of priorities, and obtain approval with the Sr. project manager prior to disseminate into site engineers / field staffs for implementation or execution in appropriate time.
• Coordinate and evaluate advance documents, deliverable inputs requirements for pre-commissioning & commissioning schedules or milestones.
• Construction Quality Control management
• Team Management coaching system
• Site Technical & Engineering Planning Processes implementation
• Value engineering for project
• Construction management team player
• Jan. 2011-Mar.2012 Al Mashariq Group/ MAO consortium
P.O.Box 2540, Dammam 31641, KSA
Position: Technical Manager/ Sr. QA/QC Engineer–Facility 2
Project (s) Affiliated: HQ807PC09 Facility 2 KJO/AGOC Project
(Oil & Gas support facilities projects, AGOC/KJO – Al-Khafji, KSA)
• Dec. 2009 – Aug. 2010 Japan Gas Corporation
JGC-Abu Dhabi, UAE
Position: QA/QC Lead Inspector-Civil/Steel Structures
Project (s) Affiliated: IGD Habshan 5 -Process Plant, GASCO
(Integrated Gas Development Project- HAbshan 5-GASCO, UAE -Green Field)
• Feb. 2003-June 2008 Arnaout Contracting Establishment (ARCON)
Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Position: 1. Site Manager (2006-2008)
Project (s) Affiliated: 1. IWSPP desalination plant- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
2. PC1 / PC3 Polyethylene plant -Tecnimont-Sumitomo consortium
(Petro Rabigh Development Plants,Rabigh ,KSA -Brown Field)
Position: 2. QA/QC Manager (2005-2006)
Project (s) Affiliated: – Support Facilities Project-NGL Plant
(Support Facilities project, YAnbu, KSA –Brown Field)
Position: 3. QA/QC Engineer (2003-2005)
Project (s) Affiliated: – GOSP Facilities, dispensing stations and STP Plant
(GOSP -Shedgum and Aindar Plants- Green Field)
• Oct. 2001- Feb. 2003 Otaishan Eng’g Consultants (OEC) / Areel Construction Co. Ltd.
Riyadh –Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Position: QA/QC engineer
Project (s) Affiliated: – 1.) 100 Bed Hospital Project
(Ministry of Health- Ar-Ar, KSA)
2.) 6-storey Medical Support Directorate (MSD) Headquarters
• Oct. 2000-June 2001 Hyundai Engg & Const. Ltd. (HEC) / MEEDCO
Riyadh-Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Position: Construction Engineer
Project (s) Affiliated: – S/S -114/116 GIS switchgear- Power Project
(132/33 kVA Substations Project, Riyadh, KSA)
• Nov. 1998- June 2000 Tecnimont Arabia Ltd. (TAL)
Kemya Major Projects- LDPE Plant
Jubail-Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Position: Civil and Insulation Assist Supervisor
Project (s) Affiliated – Kemya major projects -LDPE Plant II (Petro Chemical project)
(Low Density Polyethylene Plant-RC Jubail,KSA- Brown Field project)
• Oct.-1997- Oct. 1998 Saudi Voest Alpine (SVAI) / Saudi Iron and Steel Co. (Hadeed II)
Jubail-kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Cold rolling mill green field plant
Position: Civil Assistant Supervisor
Project (s) Affiliated – Steel Mill Plant- Project
(Cold Rolling mill Facilities, RC-Jubail, KSA- Brown Field project)
• Jan. 1996- Oct. 1997 Raymond Saudi Arabia Ltd. (RSAL)
Al-Khobar-Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Position: Sr. Civil Field Engineer
Project (s) Affiliated: 1. Sewage water treatment Plant Project
SWTP # 9-Royal Commission in Jubail, KSA-Treatment Plant Project
2. Diesel Powered Generator Plant project
Khizuma , Hafar-Al Baten, KSA
• March 1990- June 1995 Metal Forming Corporations (MFC)
Pre-Engineered Metal Building-Division
Position: Civil Engineer
Project (s) Affiliated: – National Power Corporation, Bataan Philippines
Procter and Gamble Philippines, Laguna Philippines
Acquainted with the following International Standards and Code;
• All Saudi Aramco Specification, Standards and Practices
• MPMM Project management Methods
• MOT specifications for Road and Bridges
• Saudi Aramco Materials Specifications
• Saudi Aramco Loss Prevention and OSHA for construction safety
• Royal Commission Specification, Standards and Practices
• GASCO Specifications and Standards
• AASHTO, ASME,AISC, ASTM, ACI, UBC, NPCA/PCI, IBC, Standards,
• Conversant with International standards and practices (BS, DIN,..)
• Certificate, OSHA 501 Seminars /Training
• Certificate, Permit Issuer/Receiver, Saudi Aramco
• Certificate, Primavera Project Planning
• Certificate, PEP Total Quality Management
• Certificate, ISO 9001:2000 Auditor training, NGL Yanbu, Saudi Aramco
• Certificate, ACI-Eastern Province
• Certificate, Various seminars for Civil Construction theme-PICE
• Certificate, Board members, PICE-Officers 2011
Membership and certificates:
• Licensed Civil Engineer – PRC. Lic. # 0061790 / issued on 1991, PRC-Manila, Philippines
• Saudi Council of Engineers: SCE# 137150
• OSHA 501: Membership # OSCI7091932 Expire on 01/06/2018
• Work Permit Issuer: WPI # JSDP-WPS-I-13-0043 expired on 05/18/2015
• Saudi Aramco Scaffolding Inspector: Cert: # I-0249-04
• Saudi Aramco : Badge # 7007705091
• PICE Board director of Award Committee 2011-2012 active member
• NNHS Alumni: President 2013-2018
• SVOESAAI Alumni: 1st Vice President 2012-2015
• Membership: PICE, ACI & ASCE
College University of Saint Anthony
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
City of Iriga, Philippines
Bachechelor of Science in Fisheries Technology
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.