I am an extremely innovative and result oriented professional with Masters Degree in Electrical and Electronic engineering, with over 10 years of hands on experience with business operations, teamwork and management, as well as excellent communication skills.
I also possess strong interpersonal skills to interact with individuals at all levels of technical understanding.
A highly talented Electronics Engineer with profound experience in service and maintenance of wide variety of capital equipment. Currently working for a medical company as a Senior Technical support engineer. I am extremely innovative and result oriented professional with Masters Degree in Electrical and Electronic engineering, with over 10 years of hands on experience with business operations, teamwork and management, as well as excellent communication skills. Bring a commitment to growing and learning, a passion for problem solving as well as strong collaborative skills to any organisation. I work quickly, accurately, efficiently and ensure I always work to absolute best of my ability to cater the needs of the business and client. Ultimately, I thrive on job satisfaction, variety, hard work and new challenges.
Bard Ltd, Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
Senior Technical Support Engineer
March 2015- Current
Role includes day-to-day service support in very busy Technical Service Department. As a Senior Technical Support Engineer I work closely with Engineering, Maintenance, QC and scientific personnel at all levels. My responsibilities will include, but will not be restricted to:
• Lead the service delivery and management of medical devices and equipments in the field.
• Lead the service planning, and the shaping of the Department for the future.
• Ensure Compliance with relevant legislation and manufacturer’s requirement, mitigating service risk and interruption.
• Train and develop staff in the management and safe use of medical devices and equipment.
• Deliver full service solution across UK and Europe.
• Maintain and develop Companies management system and equipment history.
• Review and develop operational procedure and quality assurance documents to ensure the delivery of consistently high standard of service.
• Managing entire small/medium projects through to completion.
• Provide telephone technical support to customer all around Europe about complex technical issues.
• Manage budgets and financial plans.
• Onsite service, maintenance, calibration and installations of wide range of capital equipments.
• Tenders to outline in detail proposal for provision of technical assistance and after sales support.
• Carrying out formal internal audits.
• Experience interviewing and recruiting both technical and administrative staff.
Provide technical training to both internal engineering staff and NHS clinical engineering staff.
Bard Ltd, Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
Technical Support Engineer
Feb 2012- Feb 2015
Role involves accountability for service, maintenance, fault finding, troubleshoot and software/ hardware upgrade of ultrasound scanners, patient monitoring system and temperature management system.
Taking account of patient safety, efficiency, cost, performance, response/fix times, personal targets and provide high visible customer support and instruct customers in operation and maintenance of the system.
• Service, maintenance, calibration and installations at customer healthcare / medical sites across a dedicated area.
• Use diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions to correct most complex equipment failures.
• Monitoring and compliance of concerned Medical Corporation policies and procedures, and in particular infection control, safety and quality management.
• Assessment of new equipment/ technology and ensuring equipment complies with healthcare safety regulations and standards.
• Prepare and submit monthly reports according to the classification set by the Director.
• Attending seminars, service training, site visits and exhibitions to update with new development in the field.
• Ensure that maintenance procedures are carried out to the standards detailed in the specific service schedules.
• Supervise other engineers and staff. And Organise workshops for product training.
• Manage PPM’s accordingly to achieve personal targets.
• Take responsibility for projects and delivering successful outcomes.
• Provide technical support and manage OEMs on complex faults and problems.
• Coordinate safety management, and identifying and mitigating risks.
Puretone Plc, Rochester, Kent, U.K
Service & Maintenance Engineer
July 2005-Feb 2012
• Servicing and calibrating various precision Audiometric instruments. Fault find, Troubleshoot, repairs and Calibration of Medical Equipments, Test Equipments and Production Machinery.
• Maintain statistical data and reports reflecting departmental activities, prepare necessary recommendations, reports and analyses reflecting status of operational activities and departmental goals and objectives.
• Maintainable and installation of variety of Medical equipment, Electrical and Electro-mechanical appliances
• Acted as single point of contact for all audiology equipment.
Texcel Technologies, Crayford, Kent, U.
Automatic Optical Inspection Programmer
December 2004-June 2005
• AOI programmer.
• PCB testing, machine maintenance, PCB production Process i.e. machine programming, surface preparation, lamination processes, hands on soldering skills.
• Working experience using pick and place machine.
• Interaction with Customers, paper work and data maintenance.
Masters in Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 2004. University of Greenwich, London, U.K
Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics & Communication) Karnataka University, India
Projects and Thesis work:
• Embedded Artificial Neural Networks
• Project work: Computerised Automation for Irrigation system
(Government sponsored Project).
• Chartered Management Institute. Team Leading Award
• Member of Association of British Healthcare code of practice. (ABHI code)
• Medical Industry Accredited training (course to enter theatre or acute care environments)
• BSI Process Auditing
• PACS, RIS & DICOM Training
• Electrophysiology Clinical Training
• European Computer Driving License (ECDL) certified for Microsoft 2007
• BSI Internal Auditor: ISO 9001
• Understanding of automated test equipment concepts
• Understanding of leading edge technologies.
• Woking knowledge of ISO 13485:2003 Medical device QMS, FDA Standards and EU Regulations.
• Proficient in business applications such as Microsoft office: word, excel and power point.
• Skilled in understanding of current electrical safety codes.
• Managerial, financial, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Financial management competence.
• Multicultural workplace experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.