A highly motivated and results driven senior accountant who has over 9 years of unvaluable experience in leading and developing of successful sub-services line in one of Big4 companies. Skilled in numerous financial and accounting fields, including preparing IFRS Financial statements, corp reporting for various companies, developing methodologies, procedures as well as defining and achieving of engagements objectives, managing the scope of work, resources, time, estimating and controlling budgets
Qualifications & Certifications
London School of Business and Finance (2015 – at present), MSc – Finance and Investment
University of International Business (2005 – 2009), Kazakhstan, MBA – Accounting and Finance
Almaty Institute of Economics and Statistic (1997 – 2001), Kazakhstan, Accounting
CAP (local Certified Accountant Practitioner, IFRS) 2003
ACCA – F1-F7 passed, remaining papers in process
March 2006 – present
“Ernst and Young”, Kazakhstan
Senior Manager, Financial and Accounting Advisory Services
– Supervising and developing the sub-service line: business developing, revenue growth, hiring, counseling, mentoring and training new staff, performance evaluation, improving quality of services;
– Managing 10-20 engagements at the same time: defining and achieving of engagements objectives, managing the scope of work, resources, time, estimating and controlling budgets, ensuring client`s global internal controls and compliance requirements meet, negotiating with clients, resolving issues, improving efficiency in performance, improving quality of services and identifying potential risks;
Scope of sub-service line services include:
– Preparation/compilation of annual financial statement in accordance with IFRS for oil and gas, mining, and other companies;
– Development and update of unified IFRS group accounting policies;
– Development of methodology for consolidation and unified reporting package for consolidation of financial statements according to IFRS for group companies;
– Development of accounting manual including procedures and instructions for daily accounting;
– Review of local accounting books for compliance to IFRS, Local GAAP, local legislation requirements, corporate policies and procedures;
– Accounting and reporting compliance services;
August 2004 – March 2006
“Bright Advertising”, Kazakhstan
Chief accountant, Financial director
– Responsible for financial planning and management of projects;
– Managing financial daily operational aspects of projects;
– Development and implementation of internal financial controls, policies and procedures to ensure best performance;
– Preparation of financial statements in accordance to IFRS.
May 1999 – August 2004
Accountant, Chief accountant
– Ensure tax and accounting regulatory compliance;
– Daily bookkeeping including all accounts;
– Dealing with tax and other statutory returns;
– Preparation of financial statements in accordance to Local GAAP;
Fluent in Kazakh, English, Russian and Intermediate in Italian.
Management skills: highly organized, supervisory skills, decision making, managing budgets, effective delegation, sales skills
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.