Security Training Professional with 10 years of experience interacting with the public. Capable of working independently and in a team environment. Recognized by superiors for administrative skills and willingness to take on extra responsibilities. Aiming towards managerial position with a reputed organization preferably in Training Management/Security Sector. Strong record of revenue improvement and quality/ performance management. Excellent qualifications in learning planning/ management, cust
Security Training Professional with 10 years of experience interacting with the public. Capable of working independently and in a team environment. Recognized by superiors for administrative skills and willingness to take on extra responsibilities. Aiming towards managerial position with a reputed organization preferably in Training Management/Security Sector. Strong record of revenue improvement and quality/ performance management. Excellent qualifications in learning planning/ management, customer management, and security industry.
• Effective Coaching • Program Implementation
• Team Leadership and Training • Procedure Standardization
• Strategic Planning and Growth • Security Team Training
• Organizational Management • Mentoring and Lecturing
• Technical Training • Risk Assessment Management
• Change Management • Personnel Development
2013 to Present
ATS Group Ltd, Abu Dhabi, the UAE
• Apply comprehensive knowledge of the applicable discipline(s) when developing curricula, delivering learning, or performing learning support.
• Assist in establishing and regulating degree/certification requirements, instructional procedures, curriculum changes, and in maintaining accreditation.
• Apply a comprehensive knowledge of instructional technology to assess the effectiveness of projects and to ensure alignment with the Agency’s strategic plan, mission, goals, and objectives.
• Ensure learning development is initiated, prioritized and modified to meet educational systems and courses and follow-up with key stakeholders to ensure organizational and educational needs are met.
• Coordinate, integrate, evaluate and synchronize current and future learning initiatives across the Agency.
• Handle a classroom of students and teach them the subject that has been assigned.
• Teach all the subjects, Guard Training & other advance hands-on trainings.
• Assist in the delivery of operator courses and auditing of WISDOM C4I systems used on Oil and Gas critical asset sites.
• Coach and mentor homeland security agencies and high ranking foreign nationals.
• Oversee risk assessment and security threat assessments conducted for numerous critical asset sites. (Onshore, offshore, coastal, and border).
• Create, develop and deliver tailored security awareness technology courses.
2012 to 2013
ATS Group Ltd, Abu Dhabi, the UAE
• Prepared complex instructional material from technical source data and other materials.
• Conducted research of provided source data and determined all physical and operational concepts relating to the topic.
• Prepared draft illustrations for block diagrams, timing diagrams, flow charts, schematic diagrams, wiring and interconnection diagrams, etc. to support and complement training.
• Prepared complex training documentation manuscripts including student guides, instructor lesson guides, audio visual aids, and tests that are technically, grammatically, and format correct.
• Provided classroom and on field training on the operation and maintenance of security systems.
• Maintained and enhanced User Performance Support Information (Help, Tutorials, User’s Handbook, and Version Description Documents.) for developed software applications.
• Maintained and enhanced Software Support and System Administration guidelines and instructions for on-site system/software support personnel.
• Offered local training and training at worldwide field locations.
• Tested specific security technologies including advanced analytic CCTV, biometrics, access control measures, radar and sonar.
• Supported the delivery of Rapiscan 600 series courses to mainland and offshore military aviation personnel.
• Course Development and delivery of Mobile Surveillance and Mobile Interception Unit’s used in UAE border operations.
2005 to 2012
Royal Marines Commando
• Responsible for the coaching and training of Royal Marine recruits and trained ranks in all aspects of military training including weapon handling and the running of live firing range and packages.
• Supervised the day to day running of the troop including physical exercise, delivery of military presentations and lessons, assisting in the running of live firing ranges and company level exercises.
• Professionally recruited potential candidates for the Royal Marines, organized team games, general physical exercise and delivery of presentations to audiences between the ages of 16-30.
• Arranged on Op Herrick 5 as a Light Machine Gunner in J Company 42 Commando.
• Conducted counter insurgency operations, reconnaissance, force protection, offensive operations, over watch, vehicle convoy, trained and mentored Afghan police and military in South Helmand and Kandahar Provinces, Afghanistan.
• Trained and qualified in a range of advanced specialist weapons and equipment and can deploy to their area of operations over long distances using a wide range of insertion methods.
• Operated in a variety of demanding operational situations in any region of the world.
• Analyzed problems and anticipated immediate needs.
• Provided close protection for visiting VIPs including national and international politicians and diplomats
• Undertook new tasks quickly, respond effectively to challenges and to adapt to different environments.
• Served with the highest standards in a RM team ready for instant deployment anywhere in the world.
• Carried out day-to-day foot patrols of villages to police the area, maintain peace and deal with any threats.
Training & Qualifications
• CMI Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (QCF)
• CMI Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management (QCF)
• BTEC Level 4 Teaching in the Lifelong Sector
• City and Guilds Level 3 Accessing a candidate using a range of methods
• BTEC National Diploma in Public Services
• BTEC Level 3 in Close Protection completed with Transecure August 2012
• SIA License in Frontline protection
• BTEC Level 2 IHCD FPOS Intermediate Completed with Trident Medical May 2012
• Ship Security Officers (SSO) Course Completed with MSS June 2012
• Trident Maritime Security Operators Course. NQF Level 4
• IoCM Level 3 Diploma In Defense Range Safety
• All 4 parts of STCW 95
• RYA Level 2 Powerboat qualified.
• RYA VHF DSC Certification.
• RYA Radar Certification
• Under water escape training unit, Huet course 319
• Windows™: (7™, Vista™, XP™)
• Microsoft Office™: (Word™, Excel™ PowerPoint™ Project™)
• Internet Navigation & E-mail
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.