As a newly qualified teacher, it is my ambition to help students recognise their individual strengths, and, to enthuse, motivate and inspire students to reach their potential and exceed their aspirations.
As a newly qualified teacher, it is my ambition to help students recognise their individual strengths and to enthuse, motivate and inspire students to reach their potential and exceed their aspirations. Having gained experience in teaching Key Stage 3, through to Key Stage 5, both in core Physical Education and examination courses, I am confident in applying different strategies and teaching methods to accommodate a variety of pupils and their abilities. Moreover, the use of technology has been viewed as a strong part of my innovative teaching, in helping to promote intellectual curiosity. This in combination with my ability to create a positive learning environment, and, my use of effective communication with both staff and parents, ensures all parties recognise a child’s current abilities and, more importantly what measures can be taken to promote further progress.
Education & Qualifications
Establishment Subjects/Course Qualification DateUniversity of Worcester Secondary PE PGCE
September 2014-June 2015
University of Gloucestershire Sport Education and Sport Science
BSc Hons 2:1
September 2011-June 2014
Frome Community College
A Level Business Studies – A
A Level PE – A
A Level Biology – D
September 2009 – June 2011
10 GCSE’s A
September 2007-June 2009
Droitwich Spa High School, Bria Mill, Droitwich Spa, Droitwich, Worcestershire WR9 OAA
January 2014-June 2014
• Age range: 12-18.
• Subject Taught: Physical Education.
• Core Physical Education Activites: Badminton, Hockey, Gymnastics, Dance, Football, Trampolining, Athletics, Rounders, Tennis, Sports Leaders.
• Examination Physical Education: OCR Cambridge Nationals Sports Science and OCR A Level Physical Education.
Christopher Whitehead Language School, Bromwich Rd, Worcester WR2 4AF l
October 2014-December 2014
• Age range: 11-16.
• Subject Taught: Physical Education.
• Core Physical Education Activites: Basketball, Outdoor Adventurous Activities, Leadership, Badminton, Hockey, Dance, Gymnastics, Trampolining.
• Examination Physical Education: Edexcel GCSE Physical Education.
All Saints Academy, Blaisdon Way, Cheltenham, GL51 0WH
October 2013-February 2014
• Delivering Badminton Englands Smash Up Activator Programme to children aged 11-16.
The Milestone School, Longford Lane, Gloucesteer GL2 9EU
March 2013 – May 2013
• Delivering a lunchtime activity programme to students with varying disabilities.
Awarding Body Name of Award Outcome
Lawn Tennis Association Secondary Schools Tennis Teachers Award – Pass
Autism Education Trust
Level 1 Making Sense of Autism – Pass
Smash Up Activator- Pass
Teachers Trampolining Award Part 1 – Pass
Outdoor Education Advisors Panel
Outdoor Learning Card – Pass
Level 1 Badminton Coaching – Pass
• Captained the Ladies Badminton Team at the University of Gloucestershire securing the Western 2A Title.
• Represented University of Gloucestershire Basketball.
• Selected from the University of Gloucestershire for the Julia Hester Badminton Award and the Most Committed Team Member.
• Runner up in the National Leisure Centre Championships at Badminton.
• Worked with a series of afterschool clubs, including both primary and secondary school children during the Step into Sport.
Work Experience Outside Of Sport
Skills Provision Ltd (http://www.skills-provision.com) Somerset, United Kingdom
Data Enterer [July 2015-Present]
Westway Distribution Centre (Clarks) Glastonbury, United Kingdom
Warehouse Operative [June 2013- August 2013, June 2014-August 2014]
Duke of Cumberland Somerset, United Kingdom
Waitress [June 2012-September 2012, May 2013-August 2013]
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.