An efficient, versatile and highly pro-active Time-served Senior Craftsman with more than 11 years experience of the engineering construction , petrochemical industry. Proficient in all areas relating to the trade from shop fabrication using isometric drawings to complete on site installations. Over the years my expertise has specialised in all manner of mechanical service installations. Available to work day or night shift locally nationwide or overseas. Also hold all current offshore certifi
OFFSHORE SURVIVAL TRAINING:
• Norwegian Escape Chute
• Norwegian and UK OPITO Approved Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
• OGUK (Oil and Gas UK) Offshore Medical and Norwegian Medical
• OPITO Approved Minimum Industry Safety Training (MIST)
• OPITO Approved Rigger Training Stage 1 (expired)
• Bending/Grooving Pipes
• P.O.W Permit to work system
• Mechanically Minded
• Health & Safety
• Working at Heights
• Cutting/Threading Pipes
• Assembling and tightening bolted flange connections
• Joining of pipework using flanged joints
• Set and mark out pipework, and develop patterns for pipework
• Preparing pipe ends
• Prepare and assemble screwed pipework
• Prepare and assemble welded pipework
• Prepare and assemble non-metallic pipework
• Fabricate and install supports, Fabricate branches and bends
• Install steam tracing and jacketed pipes
• Prepare and test pipework systems
• Prepare and test pipework systems including pressure testing.
To secure a role offshore that will encompass my pipe fitting, engineering and mechanical experience with my offshore training certifications and future capabilities.
Various Large Projects – Hospitals , Schools , Petrochemical , Refineries , Stadium Arenas
CROWN HOUSE TECHNOLOGIES 2012 – Present
SPIE MATHEW HALL 2011 – 2012
CROWN HOUSE TECHNOLOGIES 2008 – 2011
BALFOUR KILPATRICK 2006 – 2008
MECHANICAL CHOICE 2005 – 2006
ECG BLANTYRE 2004 – 2005
PIPE FITTING AND ENGINEERING EXPERTISE:
• Overseeing quality assurance, testing, strategic planning
• Health and safety issues as a top priority and client expectations
• Assisting in fabrication the pipe work all to co-ordinated drawings
• Deep understanding of all aspects of the contracting process and technical requirements
• Carrying out safety tests and recording results on mechanical equipment and systems
• Regularly making dimensional orientations and materials checks and comparisons
• Scrutinising technical mechanical problems and following corrective procedures to fix the problem
• Cutting, threading, and installing pipes to exact project specifications
• Attaching pipes to walls, structures and fixtures using brackets, clamps or tools
• Conducting regular thorough inspections on various piping equipment
• To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
• Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the plating / structural workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
• Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable clients expectations / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
• Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING:
• CSCS Gold Skill Card Pipefitting
• Abrasive Wheels Training
• Fork Lift Counter Balance License
• IPAF Trained
• Mobile Boom Trained
• Pasma Trained
• Work At Height Certificate
• SVQ level 2 Administration
• European Computer Driving License (ECDL)
• SVQ Level 2 & 3 pipefitting Industrial and Commercial Installations
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.