A dedicated and highly motivated labourer with 15 years experience as a Bricklayer and Foreman. A hard-working individual who enjoys the demands of high levels of accuracy and concentration, and excels with increased responsibilities. Thrives under pressure and highly detail-oriented with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels through excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2011 – Present BRICKLAYER
• Reading plans and setting out projects on a range of sites including primary schools, housing, a large retail superstore, and a cancer research centre
• Carrying out a range of tasks including brickwork, blockwork, natural slate roofing, tiling, flooring, slab and patio work, stonework, glass blocks and chimneys
• Discussing the work required with clients, identifying resources and timescales, and consistently completing jobs on time, in full and to the required standards in alignment with requirements
1999 – 2011 BRICKLAYER / FOREMAN
I.J. Broll Construction
• Responsible for reading plans and setting out new projects for each phase from initial planning through to completion, ensuring all work is completed to the highest standards and in compliance with health and safety policies and procedures
• Supervising trades on small jobs from start to finish, and working on a wide variety of jobs including large-scale renovations, conservatories, large new builds, kit and traditional
• Carrying out building work including blockwork, brickwork, natural and reconstituted stonework, stonemasonry, and natural slate roofing
• Performing groundworks including digging and pouring foundations for slabbing, cobbles and brick pavers, and laying pathways and patios
• Laying all types of drainage, assembling and disassembling scaffolding, preparing and cleaning construction areas, and carrying out a range of repair and maintenance work
• Driving work vehicles on site, supervising assisting and supporting apprentices and other labourers, and advising on material quantities and delivery times to superiors
• Dealing with customers including to provide updates, discuss work plans and ensure complete understanding of work to be performed
Education and Qualifications
2001 SVQ in Bricklaying Level 3
1997 Completion of Standard Grades
Other: Full, clean driving license; CSCS Card; Hilti Gun Card
Languages: English (Native), Polish (Basic)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.